• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Muahahahaha, evil mode engaged > :D ) Jax sat down on a bench in the school's courtyard and buried his head in his hands, starting to cry silently. The Watcher smiled, plotting and scheming, trying to come up with an easy way to lure in students so that he could use them for his plans before finally coming up with a simple and easy idea. He quickly starts printing out posters for a talent contest, the prize for the winner being 500 bucks and a few other prizes for second through fifth place. The teachers start wandering around the campus, putting up posters for the school talent contest.

I'm afraid Jackson will be scared of me - he said being serious. Which serious wasn't a quality of his. He sighed- stupid.... I know

@Sixxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Sora stood up and laughed "Heh... Finally I get to have fun" he then appears in the school courtyard cracking his knuckles.

( Going to my character there and btw aria Sora is Slaxt's evil side c: )

Jax heard someone crack his knuckles and quickly wiped tears from his eyes, pretending that he had not been crying at all. He had a bad feeling that a fight was going to happen, and maybe watching people fight, or even just beating someone up could cheer him up he thought to himselg.

" no ...not stupid i think you will be an amazing dad but its still scary , its not stupid to worry about it but you are so sweet and kind and loving just give the same love that you give to me to him ....im ... im terrified ...Kevin my mother died giving birth because of my wings and i almost died being born because i got stuck " she hugged him shaking rubbing her belly " my father never forgave me because im why she died..."

@motoemo

" no ...not stupid i think you will be an amazing dad but its still scary , its not stupid to worry about it but you are so sweet and kind and loving just give the same love that you give to me to him ....im ... im terrified ...Kevin my mother died giving birth because of my wings and i almost died being born because i got stuck " she hugged him shaking rubbing her belly " my father never forgave me because im why she died..."

@motoemo

He sighed - I'm sorry, but the good things is. He has wings, but he has them like mine. I guess he only got food and wings like me. But hey at least he is beautiful like his mother - he giggled then stood up - I'm might go and walk around... Call if you need anything okay? - he left and went to a store bought some cigarettes and a six pack of beer. He walked to the edge of the courtyard which had a lining of trees from the woods. He sat down and stars drinking putting the cigarettes in his back pocket except one. He remembered when he was younger he was an addictive smoker. He laughed kind of looking around. He lit it and started smoking. He pulled his knees close to his chest. He liked being alone, but he loved being with Zoey-

@Sixxx

@Sixxx ?

Last edited by a moderator:
motoemo said:
Er'one deserves huggles - she giggles - I volunteer as tribute to protect @Slaxt from danger! LEL!///
@Slaxt seriously though. I could be your body guard - puts face close to yours trying to be serious - ........... ._. ..... LMFAO LEL IWVFBICNTLBIWTBAEB

Jax stands up and stares at Sora for a second, thinking that he looked kind of familiar, before walking past him to see how he would react. If Sora didn't react than he would attack Sora just for the hell of it, he needed something to take his mind off of the fact that he had killed Elizabeth.

Sora noticed jax staring at him. He ignored it and started walking to the roof of the school.

(Aria stahp yew scare me Q~Q)

Jax grinned, waiting until he was sure that Sora was not paying attention to him before firing a weak lightning bolt at the back of his head, channeling the electrical energy around him through his staff to create a highly concentrated ball of electricity that he was going to use to attack Sora. He had forgotten how good it felt to beat someone up for no reason.

zoey layed on her side rubbing her belly she loved kevin but she felt stuck frusterated she got up out of bed slowly and walked outside winced feeling a slight pain in her stomach but she ignored it waddling to around campus wincing before giving up and going back to the dorm gasping in pain by the time she got the the dorm

@motoemo

Sora ignored jax and kept walking towards the roof.

(Wait let me fix that I'm kind of not paying attention)

He flicked the cigarette as the ash fell he blew out the smoke. It wasn't white smoke... It was black smoke. He smiled and Otoko another smoke the cigarette still the smoke was black. He finishes that his breathe only smelt of beer. He finished the whole six pack and wasn't tipsy. He sighed and started falling asleep. This was his favorite part of the day... Night. Sleep time

@Sixxx night I'm going to bed just like Kevin. Oh and Michael said good night too. Good night er'one ////

Jax frowned, a bit annoyed that he was being ignored. He had gathered up enough electrical energy to easily fry someone to a crisp if they were even barely touched by it. He fired the ball of electricity at Sora, hoping to at least spook him if he didn't kill him.

Sora's body turned to rubber before the Lightning hit him. He sighs and yells out "Not in the mood" he continued to walk to the roof

Jax sighs, creating a wall of shadows to block Sora's path, making it impossible for him to keep walking. The shadows couldn't be broken by anything, and he created three more around Sora to box him in.

(@Slaxt)

Sora looks around him "Wow this is pretty neat." He then punches the walls only to find nothing happened.

zoey crawls into bed and falls alseep the pain fading away moaning in her sleep every now and then falling into a deep sleep

(ok tagg me when you wake up , good night ill be on all day tommarow , snow day )

Jax appears inside the box of shadow walls surrounding Sora and roof made out of the same shadows appears, leaving Sora with no way out. Shadowy words appear in midair in front of him that read, "Hello, I am going to beat you up for no reason." He smiles.

Luna walked I to the school and went to the roof, she made her way around the wall of shadows not going to bother with it considering it was none of her business, she sat down and learned against a wall, looking at the sky and closing her eyes peacefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back