• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blinking, Layla giggled. "Alright." Layla then nodded, taking hold of the carton. "You're an odd child you know." Layla hadnt much to say, but simply pushed odf the fact of his change in behavior. "Well. No more for you."

(......My team....my team)

...†Akira smiled slightly as she took the ice cream away from him. He replied to her, while pointing towards a door that was opposite his room's†...

" Alex is in that room, by the way. "

((( Going off for ten - fifteen minutes. Have to run an errand for the neighbor. )))

(;-; We lost (:<)(:'())

Layla slowly shifted her gaze towards the room he pointed to. "There?" Approaching the door, Layla slowly turned the knob and pushed the door open, doing her best to poke her head inside. "Psssst."

" Yeah. "

...†Akira went to his room and closed the door. He looked back at Layla and smiled. He walked past her, as he did so, he lightly slapped her behind and smiled slightly as he went down stairs†...

---------------

@alex the fox

(Well Akira has changed in behavior. Anyway. Going to bed. Have school unlike the rest of you xD . Will reply once Alex does.

If anybody else is rping with one of my characters, tag me and put their name beside it in parenthesis)

((( Yeah, I kinda wanted to show what he's really like, now that he doesn't have his past nor his uncontrollable form haunting him. He's now more like a regular -regular as in emotional state- person. So I thought that I'd reflect that in his personality. He's not like, acting perverted or anything, he's just being flirty due to the moment Akira and Layla had earlier xD , it'll pass soon enough. He feels comfortable around Layla, so he can act like a... not-boyfriend more openly. Anyway, good night! )))

((( I'm in Japan and it's been pretty sunny all day today. I have to go off as well, it's 12:54 PM in the afternoon over here and I have to go to the school to give my little brother money for his lunch because he forgot to take it with him. -Damn you, Kenji! You're seventeen!- then I'm going to work. So all together, I'll be back in around eight hours. Later! )))

Last edited by a moderator:
Sixxx said:
estimated 10-14 inches falling here wtf)
" do not do well with not being able to do anything " she says sighing " oh did you see the baby's room? i painted the ceiling black and blue with silver glowing stars " she went to get up then remembered she basically wasnt allowed

@motoemo
Sorry had to take a shower, eat, get two feet of show off my car and porch, pick up my cousin, drop her off at her mom's, get my family, take them to the movies, go home, watch a movie with my boyfriend, took a nap, ate, broke some things... I'm tired xD///

Aww. That's cute - he smiled and kissed you for a long time. He smiled a little between each breathe. His hand on your stomach sliding down to your hip slowly. He thought of how Jackson would think of him. He couldn't stand the thought of his own son being scared of him. Kevin thought ' I have to change ' he wanted to stop drinking blood, stop going crazy over when he smelt or tasted the red liquid. He not only wanted to change for Jackson but for Zoey, himself, and for the sake of humans. He was upset about who he was. ' If I'm not what I am right now ' he thought ' I wouldn't have met Zoey ' he sighed releasing from the kiss still thinking. He managed to block what he was thinking from Zoey but some of it was unblocked. Kevin got up from the bed he put on a white button up shirt and some shoes. He put on a tie which was normal and grabbed his book bag. - Zoey I'm going to class if you need anything just call. - he said walking put the door. He wasn't really going t class, but he was going to the music room. The music teacher always listened to Kevin play different instruments. He was basically good at all but the piano. He never tried. His favorite was the violin. He could play many songs. But he sat down at the piano. He at least wanted to try. He put his book bag down and sat on the stool. He took a deep breathe and played an old old old song. He was pretty good at the piano. He kept playing happily, his fingers leaping from key to key. The music teacher came in, but it was Ms. Murphy , not Mr. Scarynge. Kevin didn't see her. She listened happily for a moment then walked towards Kevin her flats made no noise to warn him. She grabbed Kevin's shoulders and sat next to him her hand still on him. Her nails digging into his skin. He stopped playing and pushed her hand away looking at her, her eyes a bright purple. He stood up and grabbed his book bag stars to walk out. She was at the door and locked it. He laughed and kept walking pushing her away and left. He never thought she was pretty. He reaked of her perfume. She followed him all the way to his dorm and stopped at the door... He had slammed the door in her face-

@Sixxx

zoey had moved her self to the couch and smiled when he came back she had gotten bored and was siting with a mirror in front of her in a sports bra and shorts and she had painted a design on her belly with acrylic paint " i forgot how much i loved art " around her were her sketchbooks , zoey thought about how she had met kevin in art she was an amazing artist she knew it but she would never boast about it she just always was able to get lost in art " how was class " she said not looking up as she painted on her belly

@motoemo

Ehh okay - he was lying. His voice was squeaky. He could never lie. One of the things he isn't able to do .-

@Sixxx

Last edited by a moderator:
she looks up and pulls him by the tie and kisses him sweetly smudging some paint on his cheek playfully giggling she smelt some one at the door and the hair on her neck stood on end "some ones outside and it dosent...feel right ...."

@motoemo

The music teacher followed me here. She won't leave me alone. - his teeth got sharp his eyes red - I can get rid of her... If you want - he smiled devilishly. It was a cute smile, a believable smile. He took a few steps back to the door. He was getting taller. He was going to kill her. - tell me when

@Sixxx

zoey sturggled to get up off the couch wincing as she did so pulling on a shirt she looked through the peep hole in the door and saw the woman standing there zoey tapped on the door the woman stepped closer and zoey stabbed a huge knife through the door and through the woman she opened the door and stabbed her again multiple times sliting her throat then turning back to kevin " i really needed that "

@motoemo

He sighed - I wanted to kill her! - he acted like a child. He crossed his arms and acted like a 4 year old .- you know this is what we are going to go through. I hope you know. - he laughed. He liked acting like an idiot sometimes. He was a goof. He sighed revived the ,music teacher. Erased her memory and teleported her back to the music room. He picked Zoey up carefully and laid with her in bed kissing her for a while still thinking about the previous things... He forgot to block his thoughts from Zoey. He didn't know

@Sixxx

Jax wiped sweat off of his forehead, sticking his shovel into the ground. He was in a forest a few miles away from the school and had just buried Elizabeth, it was the least he could do since he was the one who killed her. He started walking back to to the high school silently.

she looked into his eyes "i dont read your mind ...i try not to . i rather you tell me whats on your mi-" she gasped and she grabed her belly moaning quietly in pain after a few minutes the pain slowly went away and she rubbed her belly

@motoemo

" yeh i think im going to have to take bed rest more seriously though " she smiled weakly and sighed proping up her pillow so she could kinda sit up while laying down she looked up at him " tell me everything and ill tellyou everything "

@motoemo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back