• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cerin got excited, "yes, yes! Get in contact with him ASAP. Now."

Vex looked over at Cerin. "you sure?" He asked, only to be answered with an excited nod from the white-haired boy. "Fine...anyone got a phone?"

Soren reached in his pocket and pulled out an old flip-phone. "here," he tossed it to Vex and waited to see what he was going to do.

Layla shrugged her shoulders. Lively could possibly describe her. Being laid on her back, with his hands planted on either side of her head, Layla stared directly into his gaze. With a kiss from his lips, Layla allowed a small smile to play at her own. Looks like he wasnt letting her out of her play session just yet. "Are you sure?" Layla raised her arms, only to wrap them around his neck and pull him closer towards her. "I dont think youre ready yet."

Last edited by a moderator:
" I'm more than ready. "

...†Akira smiled slightly and leaned in closer, kissing Layla's neck and slowly going in a downward motion. He slowly brought his hands to the bottom of Layla's dress and began pulling it up†...

((( I have no idea how far Akira should go nor when it should be a fade to black scenario
xD )))

(Watch this. Plot twist.)

Layla blinked. She had never seen Akira take such control, which made her both excited and somewhat nervous. Soon being interrupted from her thoughts by the smooth touch of his lips against her skin, as well as the slow lift of her dress. Quickly, Layla sat up, turning him over in a swift tackle motion to where she now sat on his stomach with her hands placed flat against his chest and her head tilted to the side. "Who are you?"

((( Oh damn. )))

" Huh? That's not even funny.. "

...†Akira couldn't help but release a small laugh. He looked at her as the laugh slowly faded†...

" Wait, are you serious? "

Ichigo-Kurosaki-kurosaki-ichigo-17946263-1280-720_zps89c70766.jpg

Layla stated at him for a few moments in absolute silence, before bursting into giggles. She said nothing but simply shook her head and kissed him on his lips. She found it amusing how fast he panicked, and of course, it made her to tease him all the more so. "No. Just applying restricts to your access." Layla then climbed off if him and skipped her way out of the roon and down the hall.

...†Akira looked at her for a moment until she laughed. He kissed her for a few moments and laughed. As he laughed, he spoke...

" You're such an ass. "

†He then smiled and wrapped his arms around her, falling onto his back. He continued†...

stupid_strawberry__ichigo_kurosaki_ficlet__by_mz_hyde-d6pwd3t_zpsdfbc9b48.png

" Don't do that. I got worried for a second there. "

((( Wow. If someone forgot about me, I'd probably do the same thing Akira did "Are you serious" but I'd look like this;

1308356056001_f_zpsabb37263.jpg

OR

1261px-Ep365_Ichigo_Kurosaki_zps82cc250a.png
xD )))

Layla, being pulled back, twisted in his arms to where she was laying on her stomach. Gently, she kissed his cheek and giggled again. "Relax. I know who you are." Layla slowly poked at his nose, before shifting her gaze. "So. Wheres my food idiot?"

Asphyxiated said:
That'd be the day when I threw someone off the balcony.))

If they actually forgot. ))
(I volunteer to be thrown off!)

(Because I said so Slaxt. I mean. I'm a teaser, but I wouldn't say I forgot who you are xD I'd say something else, like "what are you" or iunno)

...†Akira was soon sitting in the corner, looking down. He slowly looked around at Layla and spoke†...

" You never told me what your favorite food was.. "

Callyousensei_zpsc4efc3f8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back