• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cerin shot a look at both of them. "Yes, a friend." He then proceeded to step over to the bench and sit, gesturing Mahiro to sit next to him. If he did, Cerin would be sitting between he and Vex to keep distance between them.

Vex waved back lazily, " Hello, I'm Vex." He kept his eyes on the two of them, thinking. Another human? What's up with that?

Mahiro appeared next to Cerin, he leaned back, relaxed keepin calm and crossed one leg over another. "Nice to meet ya Vex"

Soren barely waved to the guy named Mahiro as he attempted to greet him, "Soren." he stretched his legs out, relaxing them against the ground. not one for beating around the bush, he knew Cerin wouldn't come over just to talk to neither he or vex, so he asked," is there something on your mind?"

" Oh? Is that so? We'll have to see about that later. When we're 'tired'.. "

...†Akira smiled slightly as he beckoned her in. He lived in a large mansion, possibly one he created himself. He hadn't brought anyone except Alex over, and he was still in his room. He was sure if Akira and Layla continued with their teases, Alex would see them, so he decided to partially end it before such a thing would happen. However, when they are finally alone, he will continue with the teasing fully†...

Last edited by a moderator:
"A pleasure." Vex turned his gaze to Soren when spoke and sighed. He really is no fun..

He looked at Cerin and waited for his response, leaning against the back of the bench.

Cerin froze from Soren's blunt questioning and frowned behind his mask. He kicked at the bottom of Soren's shoe lightly as he thought. "Well..." Reluctant to ask in fear he wouldn't get an answer, he hesitated.

Layla began to pout. Rather than step around him and go inside, Layla forced him backwards, following with each step, only to kick the door closed behind her. She didn't take her gaze off h in the least, and continued pushing him until he hit the wall, which only allowed her to press her own body against his now exposed chest. "What if I'm already tired?"

"Nice to meet you too Soren." Mahiro waited for Cerin to ask his brothers about their father. He noticed that he hesitated and sighed, Mahiro nudged Cerin softly.

"well? what is it?" Soren raised a brow, leaning onto his elbows so that most of his long body was laying. Noticing his hesitation, he coulld tell it was something important to him.

...†As Akira felt his back go against the wall and Layla push up against him, his face flushed red as he looked at her. He spoke, slightly stuttering†...

ichigo_animestockscom_073.jpg

" W-what if Alex sees us..? I-it might give him the wr-wrong idea. Shouldn't we at least go to my room? "

Cerin let a small cloud of smoke out before asking, "you guys have never answered this clearly, and I want you tell me truth. Why did dad disappear? Where is he?"

Vex smirked when he heard Cerin's question, and slowly looked at Soren. His smile was like a thin, mischievous line,"do tell, Soren, what happened to mommy and daddy?"

Layla shook her head. She sply ran her hand down his chest, before slowly raising her lips to his neck. Slowly brushing them across the surface of his skin, she spoke, allowing her breath to penetrate the small centimeter between her lips and his neck. "So? Would you like me to invite him?" Layla then closed her lips, gently kissing his neck whilst she awaited his response.

(I enjoy those images
xD )

Soren glared at Vex, "he knows what happened to mom." though Cerin only knew half of the truth, he shook his head. closing his eyes for a moment, he let himself fall completely onto his back and looked at the sky with an extended huff of air. "as for dad, why do you want to know?"

"I just want to know." Cerin shifted a little, blinking. What did Vex mean by asking about mother? He lightly shook his head and sighed. "Just tell me what you know about dad. When did you last see him, hear from him, or hear about his whereabouts?"

" N-no. "

...†Akira then gave in and picked Layla up, like she was a bride and spoke as he carried her off to his room†...

" I give up. Let's go. "

Last edited by a moderator:
At the moment, Mahiro thought best to stay out of it, he looked up at the sky and minded his own business. Well. Tried to.

Layla giggled while preparing her next response, only to be interrupted by being swept up off her feet bridal style. At his admittance of defeat, she gently kissed his cheek. "So quickly?"

"look, I haven't seen dad since mother chased him off. The last I heard of his whereabouts was when Xander came to visit us on your birthday, before the accident. I didn't get a straight answer from him, either. He just said 'dont worry about him, he is in good hands; just getting a taste of his own medicine.' " Soren mimicked Xander's weird voice to a point, even waving his finger around like he would do if he were talking.

" What can I say, you're good at persuading me. "

...†Akira smirked as he removed his shirt and placed it on the floor. He leaned over her once more and began kissing her†...

Cerin went silent for a second, before speaking again,"Xander had him..?" He immediately thought of the red-headed male and grimaced,"why didn't you just tell me before? Wait, you left him with Xander, are you crazy?"

Vex continued to smile, even as he butted in,"well, he probably isn't there anymore. Last I heard, Xander went traveling. That's probably why, dad probably got away."

(will probably fall asleep soon xP I apologize if I do)

Mahiro felt a little guilty, maybe he shouldn't have mentioned it and got Cerin to do this...

"I didn't leave him with Xander. I had no proof other than what he said to show that dad was with him, and if you think I'm going to creeping around Xander's place without a valid reason; then you're the one who is crazy." Soren wasn't used to talking this much with anyone, causing his already husky voice to become raspy and dry. "I didn't tell you before because I knew you would probably go snooping around Xander and something bad would happen."

Cerin sighed. So there were no leads other than Xander, and he probably wouldn't be coming around any time soon. "Well....thanks for finally telling me, I guess."

Vex noticed Cerin was disappointed and sighed, his eyes closing momentarily. "I can get in contact with Xander if you want and invite him here. Unless Soren objects to it."

Soren looked between the three of them and shrugged. "whatever, do what you want. just don't come crying to me if he dissects you in your sleep."

Layla couldn't help but grimace. Allowing him to kiss her for a few moments, she finally pulled away, scolding him. "If you plan on not putting me down, I'd like to tell you, you're making a bad decision sweetheart."

" You seem lively. "

...†When he reached inside of his room, he put Layla down on her back, on top of his bed. As he did so, he placed both of his hands on the bed, at either side of Layla's head, keeping himself steady. He leaned in and planted a soft kiss on to her lips. He spoke†...

" Don't worry. If you're tired, I'll be sure to wake you up. "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back