• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Eh?..." Mahiro looked at him for a while and then shrugged, he slipped off the bench and sat with his legs crossed opposite Cerin. "I guess this is fine too."

Christopher took a moment to think. It wasn't like he could advise anything to her, for he himself knew not a single thing of the concept. "Well. I've never had such luxury of experiencing your contemplation." Shrugging his shoulders, Christopher closed his eyelids over his irises. "Maybe your bad day could become great later. Who's the lucky guy anyway?"

"I don't know about lucky, I'm a Vila... But his name is Tasuke" Kalena sighed, maybe it was the alcohol clouding her judgement or just a need to talk about this to someone else but she decided she might as well talk to this gay guy about it.

"I slept with him because I won a game even though he told me he was a murderer, which was really stupid of me..." it sounded even more stupid now she said it out loud and she groaned.

Cerin blinked, his pupils finally growing to their normal size. His connection with Yuki was broken, much quicker than he had expected, but he didn't seem to notice.

"The ground is comfortable.." He tried to make an excuse for his absentminded actions.

"Well I used to have to sit in a chair for hours...so this doesn't bother me." Cerin smiled a little, trying to lighten the slight awkwardness he had caused.

"That sounds boring." Mahiro rested his chin on his hand, his head was slightly tilted, "Why did you sit on a chair for hours?"

"A murderer? Some taste you have." Christopher chuckled, she was attractive, so her sleeping with him made sense in his mind. Shrugging off the thought, Christopher continued. "A game. So you live that type of lifestyle. Its always the attractive girls, eh?" Christopher rolled his irises and shook his head in disbelief and shame. "Oh well."

"My dad used to do experiments on me." Cerin said lightly with a happy grin that made his eyes almost form into slants. He held no resent towards the man, seeing as he was the only person who would spend time with him.

"Y-your dad is the experimenter?" Mahiro was shocked, he never would have guess that even though his Dad was horrible to him. "Did he stop?"

"All hetero, bi, pan, whatever males fall for me. It's a species thing, we're like Siren's without the song and sea" Kalena waved her hand dismissively. He had better not be judging her for doing what her species naturally did. Or at all for that matter. She could do what she wanted with her life. "He proposed the game anyway"

"Ahh-" Cerin brought his hand up to his chin as he thought, trying to remember exactly. "Well, not really until after he disappeared. He didn't even say goodbye." He seemed as if he were pouting about it, his cheeks swelling with smoke before he let it out in a quiet spew of gray.

Mahiro found it strange that Cerin was more bothered about him not saying goodbye than the experimenting, obviously he didn't care about them, "He disappeared? did you try finding him?"

Cerin shook his head. "No, mother never let me leave the grounds." He dropped his hands into his lap so that they were resting on his ankles.

"That sucks. Well you're here now, you could search for him. Got any leads?" Mahiro raises an eyebrow, he liked the idea of becoming a detective, he grinned.

"Him. A match made in heaven perhaps?" Christopher had no idea what to say. He hadn't the slightest idea of the kind of game she spoke of, but he understood the concept of being the one to attract the opposite sex. "I can say, I can understand the sense of attraction."

He shook his head again, "it's been almost four years, maybe more, since he disappeared. The only people I would have here to ask would be my brothers, but I've tried that. They avoided answering every time, but I don't know how they would feel about me asking now."

Asphyxiated said:
Vex groaned, "ohh, come on, Soren. Can't you have a little fun?" He dropped the cigarette butt onto the ground and sighed. "You're no fun."
|| back.||

"Depends on what you see as fun.." Soren shrugged, his expression apathetic. he took a seat next to Vex on the bench and stared down t their feet quietly, thinking. Sleep was something that he had been deprived off since he got back, and it was made obvious by how he slouched over.

...†Akira smirked slightly as Layla spoke. He replied as he leaned in towards her ear and whispered†...

" I guess that would make me feel better. "

...†Akira teased back, he had completely conquered his anger. He would only get angry about rational things now. He kissed Layla's neck and whispered†...

" However, I'm not tired, yet. So you'll have to wait a while. "

†Akira then stood up and looked down at her, he spoke as a smile formed on his face†...

" Let's get out of here. "

ichigo-bleach-anime-30901833-600-544.jpg

-------------------

@Mashiro Shiina

"You should ask them again then!" Mahiro's grin twitched, "This also allows me to meet them" He rubbed his hands together.

Vex glanced at Soren. Though he didn't want to get caught up in whatever he was thinking, he was curious. "What's rustling your jimmies?"

Cerin sighed, guessing that he probably wouldn't get an answer from them. "It's worth a shot, I guess."

Kalena felt like this guy wasn't being particularly helpful, maybe he was asexual rather than gay or something.

"Anyway I went to a pub and had a few drinks and was dancing kinda with these older guys and then Tasuke shows and attacks one of them. He followed me out and said he loves me... I don't know how I feel about that" Kalena sighed, she should probably stop telling this random guy she didn't know anything about all about her current dilemma.

Layla giggled. Finally, he had sense. Nodding ever so slowly, Layla stood up as well, btinging herself to stand just inches away from him. She was curious as to how far he would go with her, considering he agreed to her offer. Although she already held knowledge she would never be turned down, she always suspecting something different in reactions, which were somewhat correct. "Mhm. Let's go."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back