• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cerin looked at him with an odd expression before shaking his head lightly, "I'd have to hold my breath." He didn't feel like doing that again after the whole little fight he had.

SorenDarrah said:
|| So, I couldn't think of anything straight away. I'm just going to wing it. ||
Soren shrugged lazily as a reply to Vex's question. he really didn't want to do anything but be outside, and not be alone, which he wasn't anymore. Violet irises trailed around the area slowly whilst he fiddled with a pocket knife between his fingers.
Vex huffed, "you dragged me out here just to sit?" After a few minutes, he walked over to a nearby bench and sat down. He took out a pack of cigarettes from his pocket and flicked one between his lips. Once he out the pack away, he lit the cigarette and inhaled. It was a habit this shell previously had, that helped him feel as if there was nothing different to having his own body again.

Soren raised a brow upon watching his brother. "what are you doing?" he inquired, though he knew he was smoking, Soren couldn't help but wonder why he had picked up the habit.

"So you breath that smoke?" Mahiro looked interested, "I'm guessing it's dangerous, so on seconds thoughts there will be no unmasking." He stuck his tongue between his teeth as he grinned.

"Smoking." Vex glanced up at Soren, waving his hand around so that the smoke made little streams that quickly disappeared. "It's a habit left behind by the shell, nothing more." After a few minutes of watching him, Vex took a drag of the cigarette and let it out in the shape of a heart towards Soren's face just to mess with him.

"Yes, it is dangerous unless you're immune to toxins, and heat." Cerin smiled a curl of relief and blinked a few times.

Soren didn't bother waving the smoke ring away, but rather flicked his fingers effortlessly towards vex and the cigarette burned down to its filter, along with the ones in his pack. "Cerin can't help it, but you can.." he wouldn't be tolerating it from him, even if it was the shells habit.

I'm sorry if I scared you with that - he kisses you putting his hand gently on your stomach still missing you-

"I can imagine people have died painfully because of it." Mahiro was in a train of thought, he didn't think that what he was saying could maybe effect Cerin.

"Not many." Cerin was used to talk of death and killing, considering his past. So, he wasn't phased by what Mahiro said.

Vex groaned, "ohh, come on, Soren. Can't you have a little fun?" He dropped the cigarette butt onto the ground and sighed. "You're no fun."

Logan had returned to his room and had finally caved in replying to Emily. He text her back, letting her know that he was fine and that he'd been able to feed fine. Hopefully it would put her mind at ease and stop her from bothering him any more. The girl needed to get on with her life. Pocketing his phone and hoping that was over, he left his room and wandered around the school. It was a while yet until Chemistry and he couldn't be bothered to attend his other lessons today.

Kalena moved the the edge of the forest, leaning against a tree as she looked out at the courtyard. She did her best to stay out of sight of any guys passing by, not wanting the hassle of them being immediately seduced right now. I love you Kalena the words played over in her mind again, making her shiver. It wasn't like she'd never heard those words before. Everyone said them to her. But he'd been the first to say it and for her to think it actually held some deeper meaning.

(Anyone got free characters to send my way? :P )

"Perhaps one day.." Cerin hadn't thought about it recently, but knew it wasn't half as bad as when he was little. "I'm still learning to control it, you could say. When I was little, it would fill a room quicker than you'd think possible, but has calmed as I've aged."

"Hmm, that's very interesting. I'm actually interested on what you look like underneath." Mahiro laughed, he sat down on a bench in the courtyard, he didn't feel like standing any longer and so leaned back.

she kissed him snuggling against him " sooo i had a contraction... but its not time yets soo i basically have to stay in bed or the couch untill it is time " she said huffing she hated the idea of being stuck in bed

@motoemo

(Gotcha.)

Christopher yawned, running his fingers through his hair as he walked. It had been a few days since he last fed, which wasnt the wisest route to take. Slowly making his way towards the edge of the forest, he couldnt help but spot a girl leaning against the tree before him. He said nothing of it, but could clearly see the look in her eyes. 'Ah. Lovers quarrel.' Rolling his irises, Christopher decided he may as well go ahead and pretend he cared for her isusses by asking. "You okay there?"

Cerin thought for a moment. Seeing as Mahiro was a few feet away now, he decided it wouldn't hurt to take off his mask for a moment. He reached up and pulled the mask down so that it rested on his neck, and tried to smile. His real teeth were showing, jagged and sharp, before he retracted them so that it showed his flat ones that were hidden behind the others. A bit of smoke escaped from the edges of his mouth, and he closed it.

Mahiro looks at him, his eyes kinda glowered, "Wow, I prefer you with the mask off, shame..." He leant back again, he grinned and folded his arms - he was pretty glad that he got to see his face.

Kalena groaned inwardly as she heard a male voice call out to her. She closed her eyes for a moment. Please be gay, please be gay she prayed silently to any deity that might be listening before turning to look at him.

"I'm fine, thanks" she smiled, although the lie was clear in her eyes. She felt emotional which wasn't like her at all. She blamed Tasuke and the alcohol.

Christopher gaze her a blank stare for a few moments before speaking. "I hate liars." Rolling his irises, Christopher shifted his gaze, before directing his gaze back over to her. "Im assuming youre having love issues? I can tell if you're lying, so I advise you tell the truth."

Zero-Kiryu-vampire-knight-34939870-960-720.jpg

Cerin didn't say anything, but pulled the mask back over the lower half of his face. Not many people would say such a thing to him, but they were usually against him. He looked away, towards the ground, unable to really think for a moment as a different shade of smoke emitted.

Mahiro chuckles, "Why don't you sit down? We've been standing for a while, well I'm not any more." He looks up at the sky.

Huh Kalena's luck seemed to be improving. The guy wasn't fawning all over her, so she assumed he must be gay. She didn't bother thanking the deities she'd prayed to about it, which she probably should have done.

"Sorry, I hate liars too. I'm just having a bad day and yeah... I guess I do have love issues. I've never had that before and it seriously blows..." Kalena sighed, it was nice to try and talk to someone about it.

Cerin nodded and sat where he was standing, still not thinking thoroughly. He folded his legs 'indian' style and looked up at Mahiro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back