• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
He jumps off the tree and walks to the school court yard shifting into a puppy running around the grassy area messing with birds squirrels and people passing by

@Sixxx

" What the..? "

...†Akira slowly moved Layla's hand, revealing the wound. He was worried and slightly angered. He placed one of his hands over the wound and chanted†...

" I hold you in my heart and wrap you in my love. My circle of protection descends now from above. And as I send this energy, all pain shall disappear and all wounds shall dissipate and shrivel up in fear. The pain I now replace with fresh vitality, so you may thrive upon the Earth in laughter, love and glee.."

†A bright flash of black energy sparked from Akira's hands as a now orange aura began covering the wound, healing it. Akira looked at Layla with a saddened expression as he did so. He spoke quietly†...

" I promised to protect you and I will. "

123c78bf6bd52b16e2b33d3f7fe390ec.png

Asphyxiated said:
He couldn't see why his brothers would be a jackpot. Cerin peered at him blankly, cocking his head lightly to the side with a gush of smoke. "You ok?"
Mahiro snapped out of it, "Huh? oh. Yeah I'm fine." His grin was back, "Are your brothers different or do they wear masks as well?"

Kalena sighed softly. People would get hurt, the way he had acted at the pub demonstrated that. He'd thrown that man across the room for trying to dance with her. Men tried a lot worse than that. She watched him walk away and was about to turn away and leave in the other direction when he spoke again.

Her breath caught and her heart squeezed painfully. It wasn't an unpleasant feeling. Kalena didn't know if she felt the same way. Love happened to other people, it didn't happen to people like her.

"Wait a few days without seeing me... See how you feel then" Kalena said quietly, averting her gaze from him. If it wore off, it was just her Allure. If it didn't... She didn't want to think about that.

Asphyxiated said:
I can't help but think of bleach every time I see a picture of ichigo. x.x lol))
((( xD I still have a crap load of pictures of him for Roleplaying purposes, so I'm gonna use them haha )))

Layla slowly opened her irises. She could finally see Akira, which made her giggle. "Akira...you idiot." Slowly, Layla sat up, looking at her bloodstained hand. She was silently staring fir a few momemts until she finally shifted her gaze to him. "So. I owe you?"

Tasuke nodded, not like she could see and made his way back to the school and into his dorm to think.

zoey steped out and wraped her self up in a towel she got dressed and re wraped her wounds , she walked for a few hours finding the car and she grabed her bags from the back seat shuttering at the died blood and broken glass, her cloths were fine so she kept them walking to a craft store she grabs some dark blue,black silver paint and some clear glow in the dark paint for the baby's room and she went home and changed into cloths made to fit her growing belly . grabing a ladder she painter the ceiling black with dark blue swirls when it dryied she painted silver starts and later she added the clear glowing paint and smiled she looked up at her work and smiled

@motoemo

"They are different, I'm the only one out of the four of us that has to wear a mask. Though Xander wears one because he has a weird issue.." Cerin mumbled the last part inadvertently, thinking he had only said it in his head. His arms hung at his sides, unmoving, like the rest of him. He was almost like a statue, the only sign of life was the smoke that left him and the slow movement of his chest as he breathed.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( xD I still have a crap load of pictures of him for Roleplaying purposes, so I'm gonna use them haha )))

[/QUOTE]
I don't blame you :P he is a great character. ))

"You all sound so very interesting." Mahiro kinda heard what he said, but didn't bring that part up, "I would like to meet you all."

" No. Of course not. I'm just happy your safe. "

...†Akira smiled at her as he watched her. He leaned in and kissed her, soon pulling back. His pain slowly began to stop, yet he was exhausted as evident by his heavy breathing. His heart beat finally slowed down and he caught his breath. He continued†...

" What happened to you anyway? "

He kept on playing and messing around as he wandered off from the court yard still messing around with other animals playfully walking close to the woods barking.

@Sixxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Once again Tasuke had succeeded in ruining her mood it seemed. Kalena sighed and headed back towards her forest. Usually she despised solitude for any lengthy period but right now it seemed like a good idea to get away from people. It was a shame she didn't have any female friends to talk to but it was understandable. Who wanted a friend who would constantly seduce every crush or boyfriend they ever had? No one.

She made it back to the forest and wandering for a while before finding a tree to rest against. She sat down, leaning against the trunk of the tree, thinking about Tasuke. What a mess she sighed.

"What?" Cerin blinked, a tad surprised that he would want to meet them. He looked away for a second as he spoke,"well...one of them doesn't go here. In fact, I haven't seen him since I moved. The other two are a bit off.." Eyeing Miharu a moment, he sighed lightly,"if you really want to meet them, I'll take you to them. I can't promise they will have manners, but you look like you can handle yourself."

Layla giggled, sitting up against the tree. "I don't know. I let my guard down is all." Layla then shifted her gaze skyward befire she continued. "Why do you continue to chase me? Its confusing." Layla slowly traced her gaze back down to him, waiting for his response.

zoey left the door open and went back to bed falling to sleep for a few days exhausted her belly growing as she slept she moaned and winced in her sleep but stayed alseep , sleeping through all the sound

@motoemo

" It's because I love you. I made you a promise that I'd always stay by your side, didn't I? What kind of not-boyfriend would I be if I broke it? "

...†Akira laughed slightly as he finished talking, leaning back on his hands†...

" To me, you're my world. Letting go of you would mean losing a part of me. "

Tasuke collapses on his bed and lets out a big sigh, what was he doing? was he stupid? tsch, what a thing to say. He didn't say that, he was starting to think he had given into her allure or something now. He thought deeper, becoming angry about the passed couple of days.

Mahiro grinned, "a bit off? don't tell me you don't like your brothers?"

He ran through the forest panting and barking. He stopped and shifted into a wolf howling and panting. He was bored and had nothing else to do

Can you tell when I'm bored?////

@Sixxx

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
" It's because I love you. I made you a promise that I'd always stay by your side, didn't I? What kind of not-boyfriend would I be if I broke it? "
...†Akira laughed slightly as he finished talking, leaning back on his hands†...

" To me, you're my world. Letting go of you would mean losing a part of me. "

[/QUOTE]
"Stupid Akira." Layla sighed. Clearly, he was never going to let her go. This was a fact she had to accept. Although she may never understand the concept of love, she could understand his feelings. "You love me, but would you love someone who slept in the same bed as another man?" Layla wanted to know his response, before she bothered to speak any further with him.

"I like them in general but..." Cerin frowned behind his mask, "I hold an unwavering disdain towards one of them. Some could call it hate, I guess." The tendrils of smoke darkened, but began to evaporate into the air with his last words.

(same im trying to speed it up a bit , shes been asleep for a few days )

zoey gasped in her sleep and woke up for a moment holding her much bigger stomach she looked around the room "kevin?" she didnt hear anything so she layed back down curling up in the blankets again feeling alone thinking about her father way back when soo long ago

@motoemo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back