• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I don't know what this is!" He looks down, trying to gather his thoughts, "I've never felt like this." He took her hands into his. "I just want to dance with you, and not just dance, go out, have fun, try new things - with you! and no one else. I want to learn more, about you."

(@ZackIsDead , han got a new account and hasnt been on much since havent see Saruwatri much either , metaphysics was on last night but yeh i thing the crowd is just rotating)

Zoey squeezed his hand " whats wrong ? im sorry about your car . the baby kicked and it hurt and my eyes werent on the road for a second " she looked down at the ground upset

@motoemo

I'm not upset about the car!... Its - he stopped and shook his head and opened the door for you waiting two twiddling with his thumbs. He didn't want to go anywhere he wanted to stay with Zoey at home, but he didn't want to make her upset, anymore than she has him. He thought ' why would ever think I would ever cheat on her. I could never do that ' he thought more and more about the subject

@Sixxx

...†Akira continued to look around. He was bored and the pain within his heart was slowly escalating†...

"I'm really not that special" Kalena told him with a small shrug as she looked up at him. She was pretty sure that it was just her Allure affecting him like this. Besides, what he wanted from her... She wasn't sure she was even capable of giving him. It sounded like he wanted a girlfriend and that was the sort of scene Kalena had ever even considered being a part of. It was one thing to screw around with a guy, no or few strings attached and then leave but a whole other thing to ruin their lives.

"I'm just a girl that likes taking advantage of guys and messes around a lot. It wouldn't work out the way you want it to..." Kalena looked away, a part of her that she was refusing to acknowledge wanted to try anyway.

Tasuke took her hands into his and held them up to his chest, "But that's not it, when you danced, you were different, you have something else, you're special - whether you see it or not. You're special to me, I saw your true soul in the music room." He rested his forehead against hers.

she stood in front of him " its what ?" she reached up and stroked his cheek smiling gently . she could tell something was wrong but didnt want to read his mind to find out

@motoemo

Slaxt said:
(@Sixx han isn't on much bc his internet xP)
i dont know his life story all i know is he hasnt been on lol

Nothing... Can we just go! - he pointed put the door pushing your hand away from his face as he keeps the door open. His eyes darker then before.

@Sixxx

zoey sighed "nevermind... ill go back later " she walked to the couch and curled up looking at the floor biting her lip. wondering why he was acting like that

@motoemo

Kalena felt his words touch her heart, the feeling spreading out from her chest. A twinge of emotional pain mixed with it and made her pull away from him.

"Stop it. Whatever you're doing to me, stop it" she said quietly but firmly. She didn't like the way he made her feel. Uncertain and uneasy amongst a mix of things she didn't understand.

He slammed the door shut and went to the bedroom covering his face with his hands he sighed still thinking. He felt like he wanted to break something have some drinks. He knew he wasn't going to be a good dad especially the way he was acting now. More and more hours pass, as soon it was night fall he wasn't asleep

@Sixxx

Tasuke stepped back, his eyes were wide and trembling, he looked at her, he didn't know what to say now. He didn't cry, now that was something he hadn't done in a while, he just stayed where he was, unable to move. He could only say;

"I'm not doing anything Kalena..."

zoey flinched when the door slammed but she stayed on the couch . after a few hours the babys kicks started to hurt she stretched out rubbing her belly she was exhausted but she couldnt sleep she got up and walked to the bedroom knocking on the door quietly " Kevin whats wrong ...i don't know what i did "

@motoemo

Thanks!))

LonelyAssassin said:
Tasuke walked up behind this man, a small piece of sharp Ice forming in his hand he thrusted it into his back with no second thought before grabbing the back of his collar and throwing him out of the way to die on the floor. No one noticed he'd been stabbed it was too subtle and they were concentrating on Kalena, he grabbed her wrist and pulled her close.
"You're going to hurt yourself."

----------

Mahiro stared back at him with his red eyes, the only thing that he and his twin had in common. "Well I guess you're used to it." He remained frowned and then stuck out his left hand. "Mahiro." He didn't mean to come off aggressive, it was how he was and so had trouble trying to make friends.
Cerin glanced at his hand before grasping it into a slight shake, "Cerin."

Mahiro grinned, although his frown was still there, it wasn't really a warm looking grin. He shook it back and then pulled his hand away, "Pleasure to meet you Cerin, how long have you been here?" He shoved his hands into his pockets.

zoey fliched hearing the lock click she got angry and kicked the door" I DIDNT DO ANYTHING WRONG" she turned away and stormed out of the dorm slamming the door wiping tears from her eyes she walked not paying attention to where she was going she walked into the woods and sat against a tree miles and miles away she rubbed her stomach shivering looking around the dark woods she was exhausted from the day .tears ran silently down her face the sun started to rise and she sighed realizing how long it had been since she slept

@motoemo

Cerin eyed his expression before smiling a small grin behind his mask. He wasn't sure if it was a pleasure to meet him yet, so he nodded lightly before speaking,"I've been here a few months. Are you new?"

He started smashing things and punches holes in the walls. He stopped when he saw your clothes on the ground. He falls to the ground and screams. His nails grow his eyes orange. He turned pure white his teeth sharp. He turned into a pure white wolf. He ran to the woods where you were he slowed down then fully stopped when he saw you he was growling his eyebrows furrowed he slowly walks towards you he stopped growling 3 feet on front of you but kept his teeth out. He forgot and could barely see his eyes have been scratched and so has his noes and ear has been torn off

@Sixxx

@Sixxx

Last edited by a moderator:
"Yes, quite. I start classes properly tomorrow." He looked up towards the sky, "Main reason I'm here is because I'm interested in Non-Humans."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back