• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol so true!

I got mad at my friend

Cause he wouldn't dance with me

So I slapped him I went home after

I dropped him off and sent him that song////

@Asphyxiated

Mahiro made his way into the School's courtyard, he spotted an odd dude with a mask and went up to him, he stared at it with interest. A frown on his face, he finally looked at Cerin. Mahiro always had an interest in non-humans, one of the main reasons he moved to this school - though there was also another...

"Must be annoying to wear."

Kalena's eyes closed as she continued to dance, enjoying the sensations she felt and losing herself in them. She had to wonder why she ever bothered being sober. As far as she was aware she couldn't die from alcohol poisoning and she enjoyed herself a lot more than when she was sober. I'm only tipsy anyway she thought to herself.

One man's arm wrapped around her waist from behind her and pulled her close to him. Instead of immediately shoving him away, she opened her eyes and looked over her shoulder at him with an amused smile. Too old she decided seeing as she wouldn't be getting anything else out of him other than potentially drinks.

Cerin stared at him a second before answering. There was something oddly familiar about his presence.."it's not anymore." A puff of smoke left it like steam as he continued to stare at him.

Tasuke walked up behind this man, a small piece of sharp Ice forming in his hand he thrusted it into his back with no second thought before grabbing the back of his collar and throwing him out of the way to die on the floor. No one noticed he'd been stabbed it was too subtle and they were concentrating on Kalena, he grabbed her wrist and pulled her close.

"You're going to hurt yourself."

----------

Mahiro stared back at him with his red eyes, the only thing that he and his twin had in common. "Well I guess you're used to it." He remained frowned and then stuck out his left hand. "Mahiro." He didn't mean to come off aggressive, it was how he was and so had trouble trying to make friends.

Zoey smiled and dramatically and looked down at her baby bump between them " i think there is something between us " she giggled and got on her tiptoes and kissed him

@motoemo

He giggled kissed you for a while gently putting you against the wall. His eyes ever so slowly turning green -

@Sixxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Kalena was too shocked that Tasuke was here at first to react. She stared at him in disbelief before a flash of anger appeared in her eyes. Without giving it any real thought she stepped in a dance-like motion, sweeping out Tasuke's legs from underneath him. She should have left it like that but she instinctively thinned the air around him, making it very difficult for him to breathe as she glowered down at him. She no longer looked like she needed protecting, especially as the men now looked like they might well take care of Tasuke for her.

"What the hell are you doing here?" she asked, shaking her head in disbelief. More importantly how had he found her? Had he been following her?

@Asphyxiated Okay buddy :3

Tasuke landed on his back and let out an 'oof' like sound, he looked up at her, feeling his breath get thinner, his breathing patter got heavier. His eyes became soft as he looked at her with genuine concern, the others around him didn't bother him for the moment.

"I... I came to see... if you... we okay. I... was worried..."

she smiled against his lip giggled " i love you " the baby kicked at kevin pressing against him and she laughed rubbing her stomach and she kissed him again

"I can look after myself, thanks" Kalena replied coolly, pausing for a moment before allowing him a normal supply of air again. She turned on her heel and walked out of the pub. The elated feeling was gone and if it weren't for the annoyance that remained once her anger had dissipated, she might well have started crying again.

Who does he think he is? she thought bitterly. Typical guy. You sleep with them once and they think they have some sort of right to your life. Well he didn't. Her life was no one's but her own, of that she was determinedly certain.

He giggles - I love you too - he kissed you more stroking your cheek. He liked being kissed, but no one ever liked him. He pit his hand on the wall trying not to touch your stomach. Kevin felt loved, he never ever wanted to leave Zoey. Kevin's time wasn't for a while. He wanted to have s much as he could. Kevin had to keep the power if he wanted to live in his dreams. He dies in his dreams he's gone until he can do the impossible for him... Go to God himself negotiate then fight the devil to the death. He beat him once but never again, for Kevin was to weak.

@Sixxx

Tasuke sat up, he felt the eyes on him, it was probably a good thing that she had left because when he left, he left 3 dead guys who tried to start a fight with him behind. He caught up with her,

"Kalena wait!" He stopped beside her, "I'm sorry...I don't ever mean to hurt you."

zoey kisses him taking his hands " im sorry about your car can we go back ... i left my cloths and stuff there and i really kinda need it " she blushed adjusting the shirt " oh and lets go to a craft store i wanna add a little personal touch to the babys room"

@motoemo

ZackIsDead said:
(Ummmm sooo i see that new people are here will someone explain what is happening)
I would but I'm pretty new, just know that mine and Valkyre's character are going through some sort of romance story? xD

Kalena turned on him, she was still annoyed and it showed. She shook her head at him.

"I'm not scared of you, Tasuke, if that's what you think. You couldn't hurt me if you tried" Kalena said firmly, ignoring the fact that he'd already somehow hurt her emotionally. That didn't make sense so she ignored it.

"What do you think this is?" she asked, only to feel her chest tighten slightly in anticipation of his answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back