• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
...†Akira laughed as he heard Alex speak. He called back up†...

" Can't you tell her yourself? She's just at your door. "

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...†Akira laughed as he heard Alex speak. He called back up†...
" Can't you tell her yourself? She's just at your door. "

[/QUOTE]
"i find it rude telling people to leave. so i would prefer not to"

Eiji yelled to his boss "Well im heading out ill be back later!" He then walked out onto the streets wandering aimlessly around.

" Layla, could you leave Alex's room for a while. He said he's going to get changed. "

...†Akira knew Layla heard Alex talking, but spoke anyway, so that Alex would feel better about him asking†...

eiji sits on a bench and stares blankly at the ground obviousy thinking of a painful memory.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Once Yuu was set down,she immediately rolled over , grabbing hold of his arm in the process. In doing so, she pulled him down along with her, clinging to his arm. Mummering a few words, Yuu carefully rubbed her cheek against his arm childishly as she slept.

[/QUOTE]
Shade's eyes widened at Yuu's insistence of him lying in bed with her. He felt frozen at being in bed with her, but relaxed after a minute or two. He then wriggled out of Yuu's grip as he sat up and took off his leather jacket, tossing it aside. He wanted to take his shirt off as well, since he still wasn't entirely used to this human form and preferred to not wear a shirt. Only problem was that he was lying in bed with a girl and he hardly even knew her. He didn't want to scare her off or anything, so he settled to keep his button-up on and lay back down with Yuu beside him.

Layla groaned. "The shy type?" Layla rolled her irises and skipped her way downstairs, only to finally plop down on the sofa settled on Akira's. "What is it you gotta do?"

Eiji lays his head back and slowly drifts off on the bench. He starts dreaming terrible dreams.

(need someone to rp with anyone want to?)

" I have something planned for later today. "

...†He spoke as he looked at her with a smile†...

Layla groaned. She wanted to know what it was, and knew the only way to get it out of him was by seduction. Just as she grimaced, lowering her lips towards his, she was interrupted by Alex. Stopping mere centimeters with her lips away from his, she shifted her gaze towards Alex. "I'm too young to be a mother."

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Layla groaned. She wanted to know what it was, and knew the only way to get it out of him was by seduction. Just as she grimaced, lowering her lips towards his, she was interrupted by Alex. Stopping mere centimeters with her lips away from his, she shifted her gaze towards Alex. "I'm too young to be a mother."

[/QUOTE]
he laughed "am i interrupting your moment?" he snickered " and you are way taller then me so that is why i called you that" he said in chibi form

" You're not that young.. "

...Akira said as he looked at Layla...

Couldyoubeabitmorespecific_zpsc2f0c005.jpg

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
" You're not that young.. "

...Akira said as he looked at Layla...

Couldyoubeabitmorespecific_zpsc2f0c005.jpg

[/QUOTE]
(HELLO STRAWBERRY!!!)

" i know, but i am that small" he said then retutrned to normal which was almost as tall as akira " never mind

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]"Awe. I liked the little chibi." Layla began to pout, leaning up against Akira.

[/QUOTE]
he laughed and said " i can't control it at most times"

" Chibis creep me out. Nothing should be that small. "

...†A low humming noise was heard throughout the house and soon stopped. Akira smirked and looked upwards. He then spoke†...

" Bite me. "

kurosaki_ichigo_____bite_me____by_ichigokurosakiluver-d3gnzeh.png

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
" Chibis creep me out. Nothing should be that small. "

...†A low humming noise was heard throughout the house and soon stopped. Akira smirked and looked upwards. He then spoke†...

" Bite me. "

kurosaki_ichigo_____bite_me____by_ichigokurosakiluver-d3gnzeh.png

[/QUOTE]
turns into a chibi and somehow is now in the corner of the roof trembling " d-d-don't k-kill m-me..." he said stuttering

" Oh, it's not you. God is telling me off for saying I dislike Chibis. "

...†Akira smirked†...

Layla blinked. Slowly, she climbed her way off Akira's lap, crawling silently on the floor. She was confused, watching the two interact. Tilting her head to the side, Layla sat back on her knees.

" Besides, why would I want to kill you? "

...†Akira looked at Alex with a confused expression†...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back