• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jax frowns, he had expected at least a bit of a fight from this one, but it seems he was wrong. His eyes return to their normal color and the cage disappears. He starts gathering up the shadows around him to keep himself from passing out, he had used alot of energy at once to create that cage.

Back sorry////

OK - he sounded calm as he ran home as quick as possible. He opened the dorm door and went to the kitchen and picked you up his breathe smelled of alcohol and smoke. He took you to another car and put you in the back seat of the red car. He starts driving to the hospital quickly. He arrives quickly and talks to the doctors outside-

@Sixxx

Shawn watch as the cage disappeared, he put his hands into his pocket and walked back to the bench where it all had started to try and get back to his studies once again.

Jax started walking away, leaving behind a trail of shadowy smoke. He was still bored, even after that, and he couldn't stop thinking about how he had killed her, how he had killed his sister. He shook his head, trying to push those thoughts out of his mind, and headed towards the dorms to rest.

Luna desummoned her pet and jumped down from the tree, landing on one knee and one hand on the ground, then she got up, dusted of her skirt, and started walking

It felt like the only thing Ritora did lately was wander. She was outside down by the tree, spacing out into nothing. It seemed that plenty of people had been outside today. She was eager for a little company to lift this heavy boredom. Sitting on the grass she noticed a boy sitting on a bench and a girl walking the grounds. She considered speaking to them but decided against it. The stuck up person she was wanted people to come to her, and only ask people for help when necessary, like the boy who had helped her to the faculty office.

zoey sat in the back of the car holding her stomach her she bit her lip she wanted to scream her clutched the seat cushion bending the metal underneath after a few minutes "kevin!" she yells holding her stomach " cant sit and wait "

@motoemo

He sighed as one of the doctors opened the back door and set you on a gurnie taking you to the ER. A minute passes and he finally found a parking space as he runs to the ER pushing past people

@Sixxx

[QUOTE="Tamotsu Fukui]It felt like the only thing Ritora did lately was wander. She was outside down by the tree, spacing out into nothing. It seemed that plenty of people had been outside today. She was eager for a little company to lift this heavy boredom. Sitting on the grass she noticed a boy sitting on a bench and a girl walking the grounds. She considered speaking to them but decided against it. The stuck up person she was wanted people to come to her, and only ask people for help when necessary, like the boy who had helped her to the faculty office.

[/QUOTE]
Tasuke bumped into this girl, it was his fault due to thinking about Kalena too much, even with his sixth sense, his thoughts were too deep. He didn't blame himself though, oh no. He growled and threw the girl a nasty stare;

"Hey! Watch it!"

She is put on a bed and started to be pushed away she sees Kevin in a dase and grabs his hand so he stays with her" i cant believe its time" she smiled up at him they pulled her into a room and switched her to a different bed. They checked her and the doctor told her she had to wait a bit before she could push they left kevin and her alone for a few minutes

@motoemo

Eiji gets up obviously having slept for a long time and he then continued down the street hoping to find something to do

She glanced up with the a indifferent expression "You bumped into me." She deadpanned calmly, she showed no signs of being intimidated by this idiot. Being bullied wasn't a problem for Ritora as she could expect all the punches that they would throw, but she didn't sense this boy coming up behind her which was strange, her sixth sense (Yeah we have the same power ...) typically felt everything around her.

(awesome xD ) Tasuke leaned forward, getting eye level with her, "I don't care. Watch where you're going." He didn't really feel like being a bastard at the moment though, his thoughts were still on Kalena - he hated this feeling, so instead of backing down like was going to, he used it to fuel his hate on this new girl at the moment.

She didn't flinch merely stared at him, this wasn't annoying but a welcome distraction from all of the boredom. "You might spit on me." Her voice as level as the eye-contact that he maintained. She was having mild fun now, but why she didn't sense him coming was nagging at her. Pulling a few pocky sticks out of her box of candy and sticking one in her mouth and one in the boy's mouth. This is entertaining. I find myself hoping that hes even more mad. She thought.

Last edited by a moderator:
When she places the stick in his mouth, he couldn't help but smirk, he took it from his mouth and threw it to the side. Then his hand gripped around her neck, she was a calm one, he wondered how far he could go, his smirk and eyes grew wider.

"Spit? No. I'll make you bleed darlin' "

She anticipated it this time, growing used to the boy's presence, she ducked her head with out moving from her spot on the grass.

"Scary." She mumbled, not feeling like fighting, but she got up. Ready to defend herself. This wasn't fairly common but she had been in enough fights to handle herself well.

"Close, but no ticket!"

Tasuke knew she was going to duck, and so thrusted his left knee forward so that it would smash into her face, whether it hit or not was decided by her response. In his hand he formed a Razor made of ice.

Sixxx said:
She is put on a bed and started to be pushed away she sees Kevin in a dase and grabs his hand so he stays with her" i cant believe its time" she smiled up at him they pulled her into a room and switched her to a different bed. They checked her and the doctor told her she had to wait a bit before she could push they left kevin and her alone for a few minutes

@motoemo
He holds your hand and kisses the top of it. - I'm staying right here - he smiles and kisses you and giggled - I hope I'm not going to have to always change the diapers - he put your hand on his cheek -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back