• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asphyxiated said:
You're already slow.
No, just kidding. I love you. D;))
|| =^= yeah..I'm sure you do. ||

Asphyxiated said:
"Perfect." Vex caught the phone and flipped it open with his thumb. After looking at the screen for a moment, he typed a complicated, nine-digit number into it and pressed the call button.
Vex stood and walked away as the phone rang, only to come back a few minutes later. "So....good news and bad news..."

Cerin watched him like a hawk the entire time, though he doubted Vex would trick them right now. When he got back, he looked up at him confusingly, "what is it?"

Vex sighed,"good news: Xander said he will come talk to you. Bad news: he was already on his way here to come see us."

Cerin grimaced,"well..this should be fun..big old family reunion."

Can't post much until after classes. Sorry!))
"You're kidding, right?" Soren quickly sat up, his voice held surprise, but his expression held no sign of it. He sighed deeply, looking at the ground as a few memories of waking up with Xander cutting into him flashed through his head. Finally, his emotion matched his solid expression of gloom. "Ugh...."

She slid to the right with speed that wouldn't be expected from her zombie-like actions, So its another person with these kinds of powers, interesting. "All I can do is duck. So what would you do with that razor when you can't even touch me?" Her stature calm and composed. If he got serious she would have to make a quick escape, because she had nothing to fight with but her ears, tail, and six-sense. I'm in an open field, it would be easy to run away and once I get inside the school ... if I do, he would be surrounded by people so it would be inappropriate to kill me there. Her brain was calculating all of the vast possibilities that would lead to her demise or safety.

Tasuke ducked so that he was level with her again, he held the razor in his hand and smirked. "Pretty simply", Ice then formed around the girl's shoes so that she was stuck to the ground, he cut her left cheek with the razor and then licked the blood from it, the smirk was still on his face.

"Mmm, you taste lovely."

" both shall change diapers and get up to comfort him at night" she squeezed his hand a little and then relaxed she stroked his cheek and smiled weakly she rubbed her stomach as she had a contraction squeezing his hand crying a little from the pain

@motoemo

Last edited by a moderator:
SorenDarrah said:
|| =^= yeah..I'm sure you do. ||
Rejected again. <\3 just LoVe Me SeNpaI Dx ))

Vex shook his head, "nope, I'm not kidding in the slightest. " he sat back onto the bench lazily. "Though in curious of how he plans to do that..isn't he grown up?" Vex shrugged, giving a light smirk, "I guess we'll see."

I see that you made a Cs for Xander. ))

Jax stared out the window of his dorm room at Tasuke as a brick appeared in his hand, which he chucked at the back of Tasuke's head as hard as he could. He could tell that he was trying to harm someone, and had decided to see if playing the good guy would be fun.

"I eat candy a lot," She mumbled. He froze my feet, pretty smart. So its a game of chess isn't it? She attempted to pool all of her body heat down towards the ice, another of her strange perks,while some people useless blurt things out on accident she had complete control of herself. Slowly attempting to slide her small feet out one by one. I don't want to run just yet, I want to gauge the rest of his powers. She was calm, to the point where it worried people, but this situation was making it hard for her to keep her calm. Finally breaking free she slid back a few steps. Not yet.

She watched the brick hit him in the back of the head dumbfounded... slowly moving her head to look at the window it shot from she was a little insulted that she had been helped and mildly grateful, stepping over the unconscious kid she put a pocky stick in his ear, heading into the school with a calm shuffle.

Tasuke liked this girl's calm posture, it was a shame he wanted to break it. When she moved back, he launched off his feet, moving forward as she slide back those few steps and slashed at her again across her chest.

"You got out!!? Hahaha!" Tasuke then twitched and his free hand spun up with his body as he caught the rock, he looked around.

"Who else wants to die?"

[QUOTE="Tamotsu Fukui](I believe you were unconscious sir ..)

[/QUOTE]
sorry didn't see it xD Edited my post.

Jax jumped out from the window of his dorm room, hitting he ground a bit harder than he had expected. He started walking towards the main building of the school silently, as if nothing had even happened.

(this has been confusing xD disregard my comment up there then)

She had been cut, but it was no big deal because those kinds of things would be fixed. She placed her hand over her chest, the blood seeping out slowly and made an almost calm walk/run to the school. "Its been fun." She coughed up a bit of blood. But no signs of fear had been plastered on her face, I hope this doesn't stain my uniform. She got inside the school as the boy had been yelling to himself in derangement. After sliding into her dorm room she locked the door, making sure that he would not interrupt her whilst she patched herself up. She pulled the blood soaked uniform off and got out the bandages she reserved for these situations. Wrapping it around herself doubly she put on a new uniform and looked as if nothing happened.

Tasuke turned back around after throwing the rock, she had ran off, he watched he run off and didn't bother chasing her. Tasuke grinned and made a 'tsch' noise. He then held up his razor and licked the blood again. He realized again how much he loved to do this that the thoughts of Kalena suppressed slightly, but they were back soon after.

"Eats a lot of sweets huh? I'll see you again." His red eyes glowed as he said this.

Jax collapses just outside of the front entrance to the main building, going completely unconscious and just laying there like a limp ragdoll, his hat somehow managing to stay on.

Tasuke was about to go through the main entrance when he saw Jax on the floor, he crouched down not realizing this was the dude that threw a rock at him and pokes him with the blunt end of his razor.

"Oi..."

...†Akira continued to watch Layla and soon turned to his left, sensing something coming from the school. He spoke†...

" A small fight just happened. I felt powers being used near the school. How weird.. "

...†Akira smiled and soon turned his attention back to Layla. He then spoke†...

" So, wanna go to Hell? I believe I dragged you away from something. "

LunaCrosby said:
Seeing the dude that cut someone else, Luna starts to walk away,
Tasuke throws his razor so that it hits the wall near her, "I'm not that scary am I?" He smirked, his mood has slightly improved, all this had boosted his adrenaline as well.

Ritora slid out of the dorm room, to watch from a safe distance as she felt the person who had tried to save her's life line drop to a low steady hum. She had a lighter in her pocket because she also knew that Ice Boy was there, she had nicknamed the boy that had tried to kill her this as he played with ice. She watched calmly as the girl who had walked away from her earlier was being dragged into their strange circle of drama. This will get much worse, and I just got slashed so I will not go back for more. She had the vial of gasoline for making bigger fires next to the lighter and they clinked together dangerously as she masked her presence, another perk of the sixth sense. Ice Boy couldn't find her now.

Jax just layed there silently, unconscious. He had overexerted himself earlier, which kept him from recovering from a few fairly recent injuries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back