• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"He oens a small trapdoor, leading to a small underground complex. Soldiers wait there. "Welcome to my base. This recruits the best of the human race and puts them to defend us from... the others. "

Alexis smirks when he says something about soldsoldiersers and she jumps strait down landing with a circle flare of blue fire around her feet and she stood up strait looking meanicing to the soldiers with the low light making her eyes glow from her being a fox girl the fire on her tails on fire and she then smiled and giggled beforelooking at John and saying " cool "

"I was wondering if you would like to join our ranks... you would make a great leader. " he walks around.

Alexis suddenly got very serious her expression turned the same way and she looked at him " What do you fight for ?" She asked him unsure about joining then

"Well... Originally, we fought the supernatural. We did more a while... but, we finally stopped. Many of our soldiers have died though, not during a hunt. The wreckage you see in the city. That is because... you shouldn't know. Now our main mission is to destroy the Watcher." He goes to a holographic display, and it shows primary targets. The watcher is the only entity on there. "I am gathering as many people as I can because I have to. Its the only way. Many of the these people have been in conflicts, have seen people die by the Watchers hand, and are willing to-to follow you and some others. We need your help. Anyone really."

He hears something above ground. "Just wait a second..." He looks up and sees Elizabeth, in the distance. "God no..." He slams shut the trapdoor and locks it.

Elizabeth hears the slam of the trap door and immediately rushes over to it. She attempts to open it but fails, sighing she shrugs and sits near the trapdoor, patiently waiting.

John: "Everyone, stay here... hide. I'll deal with this." He climbs up, while the soldiers hide throughout the room, guns at their sides.

John opens the trapdoor, and sees Eisen and Elizabeth there. "Oh... hey!" He stays there, not moving.

Taokaka leaves the school bored. "Where are my friends?" She asked to herself. She used her sixth sense to detect their presence. "There they are." She ran towards the direction Elizabeth was in and found her. "Hi!" She said excitedly.

John: He sees Taokaka running over. "Crap... another one?"

Librarian: He always wanted to do this. Fight for humanity. But not this. Hiding? He thought not. "Hey! John! Who is there?!"

"Ooo, I'll find out!" Taokaka says. She pulls out her claws stick it in the trap door and pulls and rips it of its hinges. "Did I do good?" She asked.

John: "Careful!!!" He ducks down, missing the claws at the last second.

Librarian: He is talking to one of the soldiers. "Watch this." He creates a small image of a wasp, and makes it fly to John.

John: Surprised by the wasp, he falls down and hits the bottom with a heavy thud.

Elizabeth quickly climbs down and puts her hand in her pocket, gripping the trigger of her gun in fear, thinking that they were going to get attacked.

John: "Thanks a lot... Now I have to explain it to them..." The soldiers laugh. "Don't worry, these guys, are fine..."

Librarian: "Why are you leading these here?!" He draws his sword.

Elizabeth pulls out her gun and aims straight at The Librarian's head. "If you so much as try to hurt us you are going to regret it."

Taokaka grows her claws to 2 foot long and brought them into a defensive position. "Try it." She said emotionless to the Librarian.

John: "Don't worry, they are okay..." He motions for everyone to relax. "I'll give the rundown...Well... Originally, we fought the supernatural. We did more a while... but, we finally stopped. Many of our soldiers have died though, not during a hunt. The wreckage you see in the city. That is because... you know. Now our main mission is to destroy the Watcher." He goes to a holographic display, and it shows primary targets. The watcher is the only entity on there. "I am gathering as many people as I can because I have to. Its the only way. Many of the these people have been in conflicts, have seen people die by the Watchers hand, and are willing to-to follow you and some others. We need your help. Anyone really.

Librarian: He glares at them, but relaxes and listens to John.

John: "Oh really... thousands died because of him. I am just returning the favor. Dads won't go back home because of it." He pulls up a display, and says 'Memorial' Nearly ten thousand died. "So, he's pretty nice huh?"

Librarian: He just plays around, using his abilities.

John: He frowns. "What?!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back