• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Watcher lets go for a second, creating a shadowy perfect copy of the blade and sticking it into the ground next to the original before returning once again gripping the original. He clears his mind, focusing on nothing but the blade and tries again.

The original blade stays in the ground, not budging itself. It once again pulled the freezing trick, knowing what he's trying to do, though he can't even feel the blade as cold, or tell the light freezing was there. "Give up yet?"

A water copy of Nanami appears next to Taokaka. "That blade is me... As I am a god blade, it's near impossible to even move me slightly for anybody. Only those who are compatible with the god, can weild the god."

The Nanami there turned into sword form just like the one The Watcher was trying to lift. Only two people were compatible with her, making any attempt futile to lift even a water copy of herself.

The Watcher stops trying and his mask takes on a mischievous smirk. "Impossible to move, maybe so, but not impossible to copy." He says, walking over to the version of the blade he created.

The version of the blade he made suddenly flopped down on the ground, now water which turned into another Nanami. "I already took account of that... Copying me merely creates another water or ice clone, that stays with my control..."

Taokaka grabs ahold of the blade's hilt and pulls. Not with all her might knowing that it would be useless if she tried to.

The Watcher sighed and was kind of angry that he had failed. "Well then, it seems I can not succeed, I bid you adue." The Watcher says, slowly walking away.

The Watcher's foot froze on the ground, Mai slipping in front of him like water. "I gave you that task because it as impossible. I'll join, but expect me to fight only if it's for my reasons."

The Watcher smiles as his leg becomes engulfed in flames, slowly melting the ice. "Well then, shall we shake hands to seal the deal?" He says cheerfully, extending his left hand.

The ice just keeps freezing back faster than the flame can melt it. The ice also shoots water up his leg, putting it out every time it appears. Mai takes his hand, currently only a water copy in case he tries anything, but feels, looks, and even is sensed as her real self, with her fake impossible to pinpoint or even tell isn't the one there.

The ice disappears, Mai now resuming her spot where the fake was, unnoticed. Every single one of Nanami's clones and her real self reappeared in place of the c.one on Mai's back secretly, as well.

The Watcher takes a quick bow and says, "If you ever need me I will find you." Before disappearing into thin air, reappearing in an underground bunker.

Without even knowing, on the forehead of the man's mask was a small spec of ice that couldn't be seen by the naked eye. It was directly linked to Nanami, allowing for Mai to reach The Watcher whenever she wanted, rather than wait for him to find her.

(I be back)

I jump awake and wince in pain moving my hand to my side. I tried to remember what the Watcher said but I was more focused on trying to keep concious.

" Alright then so where are you taking me anyway ? " Alexis asked running to catchup and she now walked next to him and she waved to Victoria

Taokaka rushed her siblings into her house. "Stay here." She said. She walked to school, feeling like if everything is over she should go back to school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back