• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Watcher stands up and brushes himself off. "Sorry for the intrusion." He says, tossing a small box over to John. "No hard feelings." He says before disappearing and reappearing in a nearby tree.

Mai walks up to The Watcher, him recognizing her once again from when she first appeared. Nanami was no longer on her back, but rather, the two of her were on either side of Elizabeth, both holding two of those guns.

"I don't trust this. But what the hell?" He opens it raising a hand just in case. What is this... he thinks.

The box is empty but the inside seems to span on forever, there is a note on the bottom of the box that says that it is meant for storage.

Mai vanishes into the ground, reappearing in the same tree as The Watcher. She'd used the water in the ground and in the tree to change locations, as well as can tell where every being touching the ground or a tree is at currently. "You're that person from the other day..."

The Watcher jumps in surprise and falls out of the tree, landing face first into the ground with a resounding "THUMP!" that echoed through the forest.

Mai leaps down next to The Watcher, helping them stand up. "I wasn't able to hear clearly that day, but you said something... about working together...?"

The Watcher rubs the back of his head and readjusts his mask. "Oh, yes. You didn't seem to be responding then. I am gathering an army and I need people to lead it. I was wondering if you would like to lead a portion of my militia."

(Sorry but uuummm I had crap to do so can someone fill me in I was on page 157 and saw all the others)

(Lot of stuff happened... my person died again. Came back from hell. Had an army. Retreated and left the hunters group.)

Elizabeth shrugs and hands John her gun. The Watcher twists his whole head upside down, saying to Mai, "An army to protect those who face extinction, those who are different. Those who aren't fully human."

"I am the only of my creation to ever exist. Does that count as facing extinction...?" She literally was the only one of her existence, not a single other being of her actual creation the same.

"Do you also accept gods as beings to protect...?" She meant her friend and blade Nanami, though it was obvious The Watcher wouldn't know Nanami was a godly being, or even know who Mai was referring to.

"Nanami, come here please," she said quietly, The Watcher barely able to hear her, making one think that nobody would come. Despite that, Nanami walked up to Mai, the two water creations of herself still with Elizabeth. "Yes, Mai...?"

The Watcher gives a confused glance at Nanami and the expression on his mask changes into a mix of intrigue and nervousness.

"This is Nanami, god of water and ice." Nanami looked just like a normal child, making anybody want to laugh at the idea of her being the god of water and ice.

Alexis looks around and sighed then growled and walked to her next class with her tails in their usual shape peacock style and the tips of her ears and tails on fire and her red eyes like rubys as she walked down the hallway

The Watcher's masked changed to an almost comical expression of surprise and amazement before bowing. "I am humbled to be in your presence."

"Im back!" He brings the gun, with the box combined with the magazine. "So many bullets in this, yet light." He gives it to Elizabeth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back