• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Elizabeth is not fine..." She just looked extremely worried, hugging Elizabeth tightly, actually enough to hurt just a little, despite how small and fragile she looked. "Nanami worries... for Elizabeth..."

Elizabeth calmed down and put the gun in her pocket, Nanami's hug having brought her back to her senses. "I'm fine, no need to worry."

Nanami stayed hugging her for a while, slowly loosening over time. She eventually let her arms move to the front of Elizabeth, still carefully hugging her with her body. "Nanami worries... Nanami worries when Elizabeth doesn't feel well..."

"Hey Elizabeth, your gun is a little broken. Same with the sights. They are a little off. I can fix it if you want..." He sits up.

(Too much to explain...) Elizabeth took the gun out of her pocket, looking it over quickly before tossing it to John.

"Okay..." He takes it apart with a screwdriver, and a wrench and begins to resort everything. "Hmm... Oh!" He takes a small piece of dirt, tightens some things, fixes the clip, and adds something to it. "There..."

(READ MY MINION!!! READ!!!!!!)

(wtf my account got hacked!)

Nanami lifted her hand up, a handgun made of pure ice that shoots bullets of water being constructed. The gun was perfectly made, not a single flaw to it. She shot at a tree about a thousand meters away, hitting right in the center, knocking the tree down. "Is this gun good, Elizabeth...?"

He stares, for a bit, and is afraid, but just a little bit. "Pretty good! Great for Anti-Armor purposes."

Out of the barrel, a small laser pinpoints the tree. A fiery bullet flies out, burning the tree down. "It scans for elemental types, and finds the best solution."

Elizabeth stares at Radien for a second, wondering when he got here. The Watcher had been silently watching from the tree that had burned down and he fell face first into the ground.

He stands up, and starts to walk away. "If any of you want something nice, any of you... follow me."

"No..." He backs away. Finding there is nowhere to hide, he stands his ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back