• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alexis had watched the whole thing from in between wood in the celing she jumped down and same as like she entered fire flared blue and she was in between the Librarian and Nanmi she yelled " Stop it right now unless you all want to be charcoal !" She holds her hands out to each of them on either some of her and she looks at them both her eyes glowing red and her fire burning bright and hot see lost her temper again

Elizabeth exclaims "OH HELL NO, IM NOT LETTING YOU CREATE ANOTHER THING LIKE THAT!" And escapes Taokaka's grip, jumping back down and starts firing bullets at the soldiers that had grabbed the fur. The Watcher appears out of thin air with a tranquilizer gun. "Oh hi there!" He cheerfully says to Nanami while firing tranquilizers and knocking out random soldiers.

Nanami appears behind John, making sure to not be seen as she appeared. She changed her appearance to make herself look like a cute little child that's lost.

5fEMTaQ.jpg

Librarian: He conjurers a wall of darkness to block them. "Do not interrupt this..."

John: "What the..." He steps back.

Alexis had no side so she doged bullets and darts before getting hit by a bullet right in the stomach her eyes widened and she fell to her knees and then fell on her side facing Elizabeth and blood started to rush out of her stained white shirt

The Watcher laughs maniacally and puts one of his hands on the wall of darkness, absorbing it into himself. "Nice try!"

John: "EVERYONE STOP!!!" The soldiers stop shooting. He checks with Alexis and calls for a medic. They carry her to another room.

Elizabeth fires a bullet into John's left leg and aims at his head. "You goddamn sick bastard, I trusted you! I should kill you right now!"

John: "Eisen. Bring her to this room." He holds a small vial. "They won't leave us alone... people died. We will make them pay."

Alexis whines and coughs up blood her fire extinguished and she looks at everyone with sad eyes and she took a shaky breath coughing more blood and she was very weak

(Dont worry she wont die)

Nanami looks at Elizabeth, still not looking anywhere near how she normally does, giving off the illusion to even her that she's a lost child. "P-please... N-no more... fighting..." She has more tears flow down her face, an absolutely perfect fake crying and sadness.

@Wild Born

Eisen continues to heal her, with blood sprayed across his face. He wipes it off, and focuses on getting her out of the battle.

"Why, WHY?! Because we wanted to make sure we weren't misplacing our trust!" Elizabeth yells as The Watcher appears behind her, taking her gun from her and walking over to John, an angry look on his mask.

Librarian: "We have come to far for things like that." He takes the vial, puts it in a syringe, and injects it into Alexis. "Its the prototype. the demon one." He picks up John and runs out."

John: "YOU IDIOT!!! YOU KILLED US ALL!!!" He is carried outside.

Alexis screams when she is injected and she curls into a ball crying and she shuddered

The Watcher quickly runs back to Elizabeth, giving her the gun back, before appearing right behind The Librarian and holding him up in the air, squeezing his neck as tight as possible without choking him. "You bastard...give me one reason not to kill you."

Librarian: "Wow... very strong... have you ever fought an archdemon? Have you been torn inside?" He disappears, the dead reanimating. "This is what I can do... Just one thing. I didn't know what John was thinking trusting you guys. He can be a real lemon sometimes."

Eisen lifts Eisen, and carries her out of the room yelling, "I'll take her somewhere else!" He teleports away in a flash of light, appearing in a field, many, many, miles away, holding Alexis.

@Wild Born

John: He falls to the ground, leg close to breaking off. "Alexis, separate your self from us NOW!!!" As soon as he says that, her arm starts to turn black.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back