• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
(and the crowd goes wild )

Zoey sighs and rubbs her belly " Hows the plague i put out doing ?" she says ploping next to him deep in thought a few minutes later she spaeks again " we have to think of a name." she says bluntly staring ahead

@motoemo

Never mind. I thought my dad was here but it was just someone at the wrong address...awkward.))

Cerin watched Yuki leave, and followed when he waved to him. He blinked a few times from bits of hot smoke that was brushing his eyelashes as he walked and exhaled. It tickled a little, like when it snows. He stopped when he made it to the table and sat in a seat, looking up at Yuki. There was a trail of smoke from where he'd been walking that was slowly disappearing as it rose towards the ceiling.

@ChubbyPenguin

I think the plague is gone - he thinks a second - ... How about Jackson. - his smile disappears as his eyes tear up and cuddles you fighting back the small thing of tears -

@Sixxx

Last edited by a moderator:
A small smile appeared on Kalena's lips at his offer and she rolled her eyes.

"I can walk you know" she murmured, but didn't exactly try to make him put her down. She felt too emotionally drained to protest his actions with any real force.

What's going on? What is he doing to me? she sighed. She didn't know and she didn't like what it had done to her. This wasn't fun anymore. The dance had been perfect and yet she'd ruined it all...

Yuki watched him and blinked. His smoke might be a problem to some of the other students.. He stepped towards the nearest window and opened it just enough that Cerin's smoke could leave from there. Then, he looked at Cerin, "is there anything specific you want to read, or should I pick something out?"

"So Can I" Tasuke said with fake surprise in his voice, he then smiled. He found himself outside of the school and looked around, "So which way?"

Neither do we xD )

"Yes" Logan replied without hesitation. He always wanted blood, it was the definition of his vampiric condition. Especially considering his chosen lifestyle which didn't always make things easy. He could certainly see the appeal in draining victims dry, feeling the life leave them... It would only serve to perpetuate the stereotype. Willing Donors, little but often.

"Are you offering?" he asked quietly, his voice low as a dark hint of his hunger eked out from within.

"Hmm I don't know, maybe towards the trees?" Kalena teased half-heartedly. Still she felt a little better for it. The fist that had clenched in his shirt from clinging to him loosened slightly.

"Head for the courtyard" she added quietly. Her home seemed like a good place to be, even if it was a forest that began on the school grounds. Hopefully she'd feel more like herself again there.

Cerin shrugged, "choose something for me. Im curious of what you'd think I like." He kept his blank stare on Yuki, trying to ignore his growing hunger.

Vex slid into the seat next to Cerin and sighed boredly, "I hate this place." He looked around the area, his lips pressed into a line. It was too quiet for his liking, and awfully smelly from the old books.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](Yeah. Tasuke is already falling, and Kalena is slowly realizing it)

[/QUOTE]
Yeahp. Unless it takes a different turn. ))

zoey smiles and huggs him " every one will call him Jack for short ... i like it , simple and classic " she runs her fingers through his hair and kisses his forehead " and what a bout umm Matthew for a middle name or alexander ohhh i like that Jackson Alexander ,its good strong name " she rubbes her belly as he kicks

@motoemo

"What kind of question is that? You should know. Take it." Layla spoke in a somewhat patient manner. She had been thinking about what she should do for the day, and perhaps after doing this, should would have another idea. She wanted to know how humans felt for a change. Yes, it was an odd thought coming from Layla, but all in the same, she was simply curious to know.

Tasuke nodded and walked in that direction, he looked at her, she looked like she had calmed down, "Are you feeling better?"

Logan didn't need telling twice. He bit into her neck eagerly, his fangs still elongating as he sunk them into her and began to drink. He held her close to him, his arms wrapping tightly around her as he drank. A groan escaping his lips as he fed deeply from her. It didn't occur to him that she'd never told him what species she was and so he had no idea of how much he should take.

Yuki nodded and walked off. Though, it wasn't long before he was back with six books. Three of them were normal books, while the other three were manga. " found some." He laid them down onto the table with a small smile and sat, before he could notice Vex was there.

"I don't know, a bit maybe?" Kalena paused and let out a long sigh. "I'm sorry, I don't know what... that wasn't me" at least she didn't think it was. She didn't know what it was.

Her eyes closed as she tried to block it out, only succeeding in becoming more aware of his presence. Her eyes opened again. Having her eyes closed hadn't helped alleviate anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back