• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
@motoemo Thanks xD

Valkyre said:
Kalena felt her breath escape her lips, brushing over his lightly. She'd completely lost herself in it all and was experiencing everything rather than thinking. It was an intense experience and she didn't give any thought to what it actually was. She wouldn't until much later.
Her body pressed against him as her movements slowed with the music, the piece drawing to its finale.
Tasuke's forehead rested against hers, a warm and genuine smile on his face as the Ice clone slowly came to a close on the Piano. He felt her breath against him and she probably felt his as well, he hadn't done something this physically demanding in a while, he spent a lot of time reading instead of improving his fitness, so he took heavy breathes. The clone played the last couple of notes...

"whats with the new look hun " she said geting up and walking to the kitchen her and stretched her wing carefully before folding them against her back again she looked down at her belly wondering if it would be safe for her to fly " its not you "

@motoemo

He teleports towards you - this is just normal old... - he thinks a second - normal old Kevin - he giggles and hugs you. It was Kevin he was just hyper and full of energy. He wasn't fully Kevin but he was Kevin. He kissed your neck - It is me... I promise

@Sixxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Kalena leaned in closer as if to kiss him, her lips brushing softly against his but not kissing him. Her lips lingered their agonisingly as the last note played. Had she thought the song expressed a love story, she probably wouldn't have been able to stop herself in the momentum of the piece. As it was it took a lot of will not to just kiss him. Although she rather hoped that he would kiss her.

ChubbyPenguin said:
"Sorry.." Yuki rubbed the back of his head and smiled nervously. The things Cerin said didn't bother him too much, seeing as he had to spend half of his childhood with a demon. He looked at the library entrance before opening it and gesturing for Cerin to enter. "Perhaps reading could help?"
Cerin realized he probably just sounded over dramatic, and looked away in embarrassment as he walked into the library. "Perhaps it could.." The blush on his cheeks was hidden behind his mask, but his smoke was an odd color. He was beginning to regret separating from Vex. When they were together, he could control him a little, and he got a lot of Vex's energy so he wasn't moody.

Sorry. Gtg for a while.))

He was so close, the temptation to kiss her was becoming too much. He wanted her to do it first, he wanted her to do it so much that his eyes got wet. One of his hands came up and cupped the bottom of her cheek. His voice became seductive and soft, filled with warmth and strangely, love.

"Kiss me...."

(Alright! See you.)

Yuki smiled and walked off to find an empty table to sit at. It wasn't hard as many students avoided the place. When he found one, he waved for Cerin to come over quietly.

Kalena wanted to kiss him, so much that it hurt. Her lips pressed against his, hesitating there without parting or kissing as he eyes suddenly filled with tears.

She pushed him away, turning so that she couldn't look at him. So that he couldn't see her as tears began to fall. She didn't understand it. It made no sense to her at all.

What's the matter with me?

Once saki got to the school, she pulled the sunglasses to the top of her head so she could see it properly. It had been a while since she actually had a chance to look at the place. At the moment, it seemed relatively empty, but she knew better. Standing in the entrance of the school, Saki looked around with teal hued irises and tried to remember the first time she got here.

Tasuke walked up behind her, he didn't say anything, he placed his hand on her shoulder and spin her around. When she faced him, their lips came together again filled with passion, his hands on either side of her face, his thumbs wiped the tears from her cheeks.

Kalena didn't resist, she just let him kiss her and when it ended she rested her forehead against his chest and wept silently. Clinging onto his shirt as she shook slightly. She didn't know what was going on. The song had not been that sad and kissing him and losing him wouldn't have been devastating.

Tasuke embraced her, resting his chin on hers. He nodded to his clone and it took a walk, probably went to stand in for a class he was missing. He then pulled away and cupped her chin, tilting her head back so she looked at him.

"Do you want to go back?"

(Was dragged out the house ALL day XDx Sorry guys. Literally, just got home five to ten minutes ago.)

Layla couldn't help but giggle. It was funny how his lips felt to her. She felt somewhat intrigued, and all in the same entertained. Slowly, she broke the kiss of her own accord, tilting her head to the side. She could feel his hands folded against her ass, which was only typical male behavior. With somewhat of a disappointed sigh, as if she expected more, Layla slowly turned in his arms, facing the window. "Should we, or shouldn't we go to class?"

she grabed her hand and put it on her belly as the baby moved " your the only one who i dont care about randomly touching my belly " she says with a sigh " it seems being pregnant means every one can walk up and just grab my belly to feel the baby she said huffing , geting angry about it all over again

@motoemo

(Wat the hell did I just come back to... "Baby" and "touching her ass" WAT MOM I'M SCARED)

Kalena didn't know what she wanted. Or rather she felt that she wanted too many conflicting things. A part of her still wanted to kiss him. Another wanted him to leave. Another wanted her to run away and hide somewhere until whatever this was ended.

She didn't answer, averting her gaze as more tears streamed down her cheeks. She decided she didn't like feeling like this. It wasn't her.

Logan spent his life restraining himself and was doing so now. Her reaction made little sense to him. He assumed it was the lack of emotion that was the problem but he didn't bother trying to fake it now. There would be no point.

He held her close, moving her hair away from her neck and over her other shoulder. His lips brushing over her neck, nuzzling softly against her skin as he kissed her lightly there. Restraining himself from the urge to bite her.

"Your choice, my dear" he murmured

Calm down - he smiled his teeth rigid as he kisses your foregeas . His smile also different, it was full instead of half a smile... It was a cuter smile than before. He giggled as the TV flipped on half of California under water, he giggled more. The TV reported more desires and catastrophes as he just smiles-

(OH MY GOD THAT CRYING PIECE MADE ME WANT TO CRY!!!!! I APPLAUD YOU BOTH!! YES! YES! THIS SHOULD BE A MOVIE)

Slaxt said:
(Wat the hell did I just come back to... "Baby" and "touching her ass" WAT MOM I'M SCARED)
(Love story, and uhm...flirt story?)

Tasuke scooped her up like he did the other day, holding her close. He walked towards the school exit, "I don't want to see you upset. Point me in the direction of your Forest and I will carry you all the way there."

Layla took a moment to think of where she would want to go. She could feel his lips brushing carefully against her neck, which brought her to her next question. "Want some?" She honestly didn't mind him at this point. If he wanted, all he had to do was ask. So far, he had been doing nothing but as she wished, which of course, in turn, she could at least give him what he wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back