• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I've seen that before. I must say, it made me rethink and gave me some new thoughts on magical girls." Cerin scratched his head with his free hand as he began to walk to the library, making Yuki follow by keeping hold of his wrist.

Vex climbed into the tree and laid across one of the branches. His eyes closed as he began to think about a few things, mostly memories.

"You know... there's a lot you can do with a tie" Kalena murmured suggestively in very close proximity to his lips, she pressed her body a little closer to him, so that his hands were now touching her chest as he removed the tie. She looked up into his eyes, wondering why she could tell that he was a killer from them. Maybe she just didn't know what to look for.

@motoemo

" thank you that feels alot better " she snuggles with him she giggles when the baby moves again " this cute now but i have a feeling this is gonna suck when hes kicking in my ribs when im trying to sleep"she says smileing

He's not going to do that - he puts his hand on your stomach as he moves again and smiles holding you in his arms

Tasuke's smirk twitched, one of his hands moved cup her chin, the other took the tie away. Even though he was allowed to Kiss her, showing self control here was something he needed to do, so he didn't and after an intense stare moved away from her and went back to his bed to get changed.

"Lets go play some music."

Kalena smirked as he walked away, she wasn't too disappointed. After all, music sounded like fun as did dancing to it. It wasn't something she got to do very often after all.

"Alright, let's" she smiled, leaning against the door in wait for him.

" we shall see " she said smiling she kisses him " i love you " she rubs her belly , and thought how 2 weeks ago she didnt have this bump and she wondered how big she would be in 2 more weeks .

@motoemo

Tasuke gets changed into black jeans and puts on another one of his white button up shirts. He grabs his book and walks over to her, opening his door and gesturing.

"Ladies first."

A smile tugged at Kalena's lips as she walked through the door that he was holding open for her. She paused outside for him, leaning against the wall, not out of politeness but because she had no idea which direction the music room was in.

"Lead the way, mister"

Tasuke followed after her and closed the door, locking it afterwards. He went in the direction of the music room,

"This way! and I'm surprised you didn't ask to be carried." Tasuke laughs.

"So you think I'm lazy?" Kalena asked with an amused smile as she followed him, falling into step beside him. She was enjoying herself which inadvertently made her more attractive, her smile was more pleasing as well as her eyes as a result.

"No of course not, the proof from last night was obvious." He grinned cheekily at her and then it transitioned into a little laugh. He took at left turn down another corridor.

Asphyxiated said:
"I've seen that before. I must say, it made me rethink and gave me some new thoughts on magical girls." Cerin scratched his head with his free hand as he began to walk to the library, making Yuki follow by keeping hold of his wrist.
Vex climbed into the tree and laid across one of the branches. His eyes closed as he began to think about a few things, mostly memories.
"I know what you mean." Yuki followed up beside him before gently pulling his wrist away. He could see that Cerin probably didn't want to be around that other guy, and it made him a little curious because he had called him his brother. "So...I'm not meaning to pry, but what's the deal between you and that other guy?"

Kalena grinned at this, it was always nice to hear that her efforts were appreciated. Even if it was in a round about way.

"So do you play by ear or read sheet music?" Kalena asked, genuinely interested.

Tasuke took a moment to answer, he was thinking of a way best to put it. "I like to think that my fingers have a mind of their own when it comes to playing the Piano." He stopped outside of a door.

Kalena nodded, she could understand that feeling.

"My body does that when I'm dancing it just feels the music and everything flows from there" she smiled, letting herself into the music room and walking inside.

No problem.))

"Other guy? Oh, you mean Vex." Cerin smiled slightly, though others only saw a slight curves at the edge of his eyes from his mask. He glanced back at Vex who was dozed off in the tree. "Unfortunately, he is my older brother. The story between us is a long and boring one, so I would rather not get into it right now. We used to be connected, you could say. Just do me a favor.." He looked at Yuki," try not to be alone with him. I wouldn't want something to happen, especially since he seems to have taken an interest in you."

Tasuke walks into the Music Room and straight away goes to the Piano, sitting on the stool. He does face the instrument yet and keeps his gaze on Kalena.

"You'll probably need to move some chairs out of the way first." He then faces the Piano and lifts to cover over the keys, "it's not the best, but it'll do."

"No problem. He kinda creeps me out anyways." Yuki smiled, but stopped when he began thinking about something,"what do you mean 'taken an interest in' me?"

I love you too - he smiled slowly drifting into a deep sleep he smiled as he was in one of his nightmares that he called a dream. A couple hours pass and he is still asleep but he starts biting his hand again his head on the arm rest of the couch his smoke gone cuts slowly appearing on his face. More and more hours pass he is still asleep his whole body covered in scars still biting his dried and bony hand.

The chairs were cheap, light and plastic so Kalena simply splayed her fingers ad used a strong gust of wind to clear the space. She couldn't be bothered to neatly stack them or move them to the side neatly. So they just clustered close together in the corner of the room and out of the way.

Kalena then moved to the centre of the room, watching Tasuke with a smile as she waited for the music to start.

"Well.." Cerin glanced back at him for a second as he entered the building and continued to walk, his gaze trailing forward slowly,"I mean he wants to feed from you, and probably kill you." He shrugged lazily, stopping for a moment and looking down two of the halls. forgot where the library was..

Tasuke had learned another thing about her, it made him smile back to her. He turned on the stool and cracked his fingers, they part and he pressed the first key, the noise lingered for a moment. Then he closed his eyes and another key followed, then another and another until music poured from the wooden contraption.

zoey wakes up , haveing fallen asleep as well she saw kevin and screamed jumping up " kevin ?!" she ran to the fridge and got a bag of blood incase he needed one

@motoemo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back