• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
...†Akira sighed as he watched them both leave. He continued walking, entering a store and grabbing groceries. He paid the man at the till and left, returning home†...

" What to do.. "

...†Akira spoke as he opened his door and stepped in†...

"Got to have more than my kitchen does" Kalena shrugged and walked in to his kitchen, sitting on the counter. She wasn't even deliberately being provocative but the way in which she sat often was anyway. She couldn't help it.

She smiled as she watched him, she rather liked it when men cooked for her. Although honestly she liked it when men did anything for her, she knew that she could make most men fight to the death if she really wanted. The fancy rarely took her and when it did, unless they'd both really deserved it, she'd restrain herself.

Found it!))

A smile crept across his lips when he saw Yuki's expression. "Aw, Did I scare the little kitten?"

Cerin ignored Vex and patted Yuki on the head. "Don't worry, Cerin's got you." He was mostly teasing the blonde, but he was also serious. Vex wouldn't be messing with him while he was near. A thought popped up in his head and he whispered,"let's go to the library, he hates it in there."

"Haha, do you get everyone to cook you food all the time?" Tasuke grinned, then made a cheeky remark, "You might as well make yourself useful and get some plates ready, oh and bring me the eggs." He looked at her the grin still plastered on his face.

Layla couldn't help but provide a sly smile. Oddly enough, she found his actions somewhat soothing. With a small roll of her irises, Layla slowly stood up on her toes, carefully bringing her lips close to his. Just once, did she want to feel his lips against her own, just to see how it would feel. Inching closer, Layla focused her irises upon his lips, slowly wrapping her arms around his neck. Of course, it was his choice whether or not it happened. She wasn't in the mood of forcing anything on anyone.

Being swept up, Yuu's head slowly rocked to the side as it halted to rest against his chest. Her hands gripped tightly to her notepad, but pressed themselves up against his chest. She hadn't been this comfortable whilst sleeping in awhile, which in turn provided for a childish smile to be upon her lips as she slept in his arms.

Kalena shrugged casually "Or buy me food, or just give me it for free. I don't have a kitchen, I live in the forest" she told him. He probably wasn't interested but he had claimed to be.

She hopped off the counter and started looking through cupboards for the plates. This time she was deliberately bending over to show off her ass, or stretching up so that her skirt rode up a few crucial inches.

@Sixxx

Its one of my powers I have... Its a weird power but its good - he laughs a little then starts rubbing your back - you okay - he kisses you more cuddling with you -

@Sixxx

Last edited by a moderator:
"The forest? You'll have to take me there one time, I think it's only fair." He chuckled again. He remained concentrated on the bacon, he knew what she was doing near him, the game had begun and she was already playing it. He wanted to look, but it he didn't, his face became serious with concentration though.

Logan's gaze flicked down to her lips and then back up to her eyes. He leaned in closer, his hands having settled softly cupping her ass through her dress. His lips paused just millimeters away from hers, deliberately teasing her for a few moments before their lips met in a soft, slow kiss. The motion of it, the feel of the kiss might have been practically perfect if it weren't for the lack of warmth. Seeing as she hated it whenever he faked emotion, he hadn't bothered doing so with the kiss either. There was no love, no excited anticipation or relief. His enjoyment was purely physical.

"I hope you like trees, it has a lot of them" Kalena laughed softly as she found the plates and straightened up. She placed them to the side of the cooker, brushing softly against him as she did so. She lingered there, just slightly touching him for a moment before moving away to get the eggs out of the fridge.

"I like my peace and solitude, it sounds perfect for reading a book or cuddling with a certain beautiful girl." He placed the Bacon on the plates, "How would you like your egg?"

...†Akira walked up to one of the spare rooms and peaked in, noticing Alex was still asleep. He placed some food on the table just outside of his room. He went to the kitchen and placed the bag of groceries onto the counter. He then walked out to his back garden and put his hand through a time vortex. He walked within the now gate. He walked into the gate, appearing within God's throne room. They conversed for a while, with a seemingly peaceful atmosphere. Akira soon left, appearing back within his house. He went to check on Alex. When he opened the door he spoke quietly†...

" I spoke to God today, and she sounded just like me. 'What have I done? What have I become?' I also spoke to one of the ring leaders of Hell, and they swear that they're not to blame. I understood them both, because I feel the same. "

...†Akira smiled slightly as he watched Alex†...

" Maybe it would've been better if Kenji was here instead. I was meant to die in that fight with Ragnarok, but I somehow didn't. Once Kenji is back, I'll be leaving this place for a while. "

...†Akira then walked back, closing the door. He walked down the stairs and took a popsicle from the bag and sat on his window sill, placing it into his mouth and looking up at the clear blue sky†...

401090.jpg

"I'm more of a party-person than a book and solitude type" Kalena didn't think she'd actually ever bothered finishing a book. She had yet to find one that was interesting and had abandoned the pursuit in pursuing other activities. She was delighted that she had to bend down especially low to get the eggs out of the fridge and so did so slow and deliberately, her hips swaying slightly side to side as she picked the eggs up.

"Sunny side up" she told him as she slowly straightened up again, closing the fridge door and walking over to him to hand him the eggs,

...†Akira seemed unfazed by the male seemingly appearing from nowhere. The only word he spoke, was said in a confused tone†...

" Hello..? "

"I've Noticed"

Tasuke observed her, he smirked and as she slowly stood straight he placed his arms either side of her, his hands on the fridge and pressed up against her back, his chin resting on her shoulder. "You know the Bed is such an overused place to do it." His lips were close to her cheek as he spoke, he tried the seducing card again, even though he knew it wouldn't work it could get her in the mood. He reached around with his hands and took the eggs from her.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...†Akira seemed unfazed by the male seemingly appearing from nowhere. The only word he spoke, was said in a confused tone†...
" Hello..? "

[/QUOTE]
Mahiro grinned and disappeared in a Blue Blur, appearing inside his house. "Hello, I saw you getting groceries and could tell you weren't human. So I decided to follow you." He rudely started looking around the room he was in, opening cupboards and looking in stuff.

Mahiro faced Akira with a grin on his face and then answered his question.

"I want nothing really. Just wondering if you're from the school around here."

tumblr_mbhxraoEMV1r4f7nno1_500.gif

"I couldn't agree more" Kalena murmured, her lips parted, brushing softly over his cheek towards his lips and hovering tantalisingly close to his lips. She placed one hand softly on his bare chest, slowly caressing downwards teasingly as she looked up at him.

"The possibilities are... endless..." she breathed, her fingertips now toying with waistband of his trousers. Fantasy was always a good tool in seducing a man, especially when his own imagination could fill in the details for her.

" I am. What of it? "

...†Akira stood up and faced the man. He continued looking at the male with a blank stare†...

Hei1.PNG

Tasuke smirked and slipped away from her, taking the eggs and placing them on the side. He didn't look at her or speak and focused on the cooking, he cracked two eggs into the frying pan, wouldn't take long to do these. She was definitely in the mood.

Mahiro's grin then became an embarrassed smile as he rubbed the back of his head, "Can you show me where it is, I've been looking everywhere." He laughed awkwardly and in segments.

Kalena smiled in amusement as he moved away and tried to ignore her, he had an impressive amount of self-control. It wouldn't last though, of that she was sure. He's a murderer, you're a terrible person a voice in her head told her but she dismissed it. It wasn't like she was killing anyone, besides, she was distracting him from killing anyone. That was a good thing right? Even if it wasn't really her motivation.

She moved to the table, sitting down in the optimal position for showing off her figure in this outfit. Her gaze remained trained on him seductively as toyed with her lower lip.

" Um... yeah. "

...†Akira looked at the male with a confused look†...

mqdefault.jpg

" If you go north east from here, you'll reach the school. "

...†He pointed in the direction he spoke of†...

When he was finished, each egg went onto a different plat and he also picked up some bread and walked over to her, placing it on the table making sure his face was close to hers when he did.

"Anything else?"

Mahiro stopped rubbing the back of his head, "Thanks." He disappeared in a Blue Blur

...†Akira watched him leave and soon sat back down on the window sill, eating his popsicle and looking out at the city. He soon spoke†...

" What a weirdo.. "

Kalena's breath played softly on his lips as she looked up at him. She couldn't deny that she did want to kiss him but she wouldn't. He was right, she was very stubborn and also very competitive.

"I'm good, thanks. Anything you want, dear?" she murmured, glancing down at herself suggestively and meeting his gaze once more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back