• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Why me, though?" Yuki didn't stop walking though his expression changed into one of worry. A hand came up and felt his neck where he had been licked and he cringed a little, "that means you guys drink blood?"

Kalena smiled as she heard the music, pausing a moment to let it flow into her and then she started to dance. Her movements graceful and filled with the emotion of the piece as she moved without thought, her body feeling the music and responding to it. Slowly, she lost herself in the music as it played unaware of little else.

Cerin moved Yuki in the proper direction when he remembered it, "Blood, emotions, energy, life force..." He sighed, a wisp of black smoke leaving his mask,"we can survive on pretty much anything other than human food, but blood is the main source we use. Though, I like to indulge myself into the sweets humans provide." He didn't really want to talk about it, but Yuki was asking questions he couldn't exactly avoid.

He stayed asleep his hand falling out of is mouth regaining more blood now looking like his normal pale hand as scars start appearing on his hand. He smiled from the pain in his nightmares and stayed asleep. Steam coming coming from off of his body from his heat. He didn't move in his sleep anymore than he already has. -

@Sixxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Tasuke turned his head, his eye watching Kalena as she danced, he didn't need to look at the keys now. He was too deep into the song to not know what to press after each key had played it's tune. He watched her for a while, she was a really good dancer and it made her look even more beautiful in his eyes. He looked away from her and continued playing.

Yuki was both fascinated and creeped by what Cerin said. He stopped walking when they got to the library and he turned to look at him. "Cant you guys heal the wounds you inflict? And you didn't answer my first question: why me?"

Kalena moved around the open space as she danced without care, the music influencing her every movement. The music Tasuke created essentially controlled her movement, as she responded to his every note and anticipated the next. Like the music with each note flowing into the next, so did each movement flow into the next.

Tasuke formed Ice next to him, it rose up and morphed into a spitting image of him, he started playing with one hand as the clone took over the one he removed. He then removed the second and the clone started playing instead. Tasuke got off the stool and walked closely to Kalena, he watched her dance and was taken away by it - watching her dance made him want to dance. When he had the opportunity he grabbed her wrist and pulled her body against his, their faces very close and his arm around her waist. He looked into her eyes again, they did this a lot it seems.

Zoey stood aand watched him for a moment . when he looked normal she set a bag of blood on the coffee table for him too dringk when he woke up. she rubbed her belly the baby moving inside from her increased heart beat

Kalena danced with him, her movements entwined with his and accentuating them. She danced, her body brushing against his - then closer. Slow and sensual as their movements flowed with the music, her gaze not leaving his. Very much existing only the moment of the dance as the music continued to unfold.

He enjoyed it and he could tell she did as well, the adrenaline this built up was great, he felt his heart race. Their dance was very physical and close, there were times when they parted, but they came together. They both knew exactly what to do, but it was clear Kalena was the more experienced one, some of the moves she pulled off we astounding.

He stayed asleep for about 2 days and a half without movement or anything. He would breathe once every 1 minute but it was normal. He was still asleep his stomach growling his skin getting more and more pale by the second-

@Sixxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Kalena moved with effortless grace, her body intuitively responding with him and with his music. She stepped away, elegantly dancing around him, turning away. She moved back to face him, her hand sliding down his forearm as she gracefully fell back with the diminuenco of the piece. Expecting him to grab hold of her hand as it met his and prevent her from hitting the floor.

A tinge of annoyance shot threw Cerin from Yuki's constant questions. He stopped walking, letting the aggressive feeling out in a cloud of black smoke before he spoke. "I don't know why Vex took an interest in you. It could be your allure, or it could be because you were the nearest human around. There is no telling what goes through his head now days. We can heal the wounds we inflict, yes, but I'm usually the only one out of the four of us who doesn't kill everyone I feed off of." His tone was normal, not phased by his emotions, though his pupils had shrunk. "For example, the night me and Vex arrived here he had attacked three students in the music room just because Soren told him not to, but, for whatever reason, he kept one of them alive while the other ones died. I don't know why he let her live or why he felt he needed to feed in the first place.." Cerin paused, noticing his voice was beginning to raise a little he inhaled quietly,"Please ask your questions one at a time, and give me a little break in between. My energy had been low and it makes me easily annoyed.."

Tasuke watched her fall and held onto her hand, his other hand at her waist, he looked down at her for a while and then pulled her back up so their bodies pressed together, he stepped back and their connected hands out stretched. She spun into him again, her back pressed against him this time. His head was lingering over her shoulder, close to her face.

"You're so Beautiful." He wasn't referring to her looks and emphasised the 'You', hopefully she knew what he meant.

A delicate smile tugged at her parted lips at his words as she leaned back against him, her head tilting back so that her cheek brushed slowly against his. Her arms stretched up, draping around his neck as she sank down his body and then back up again, her arms moving out to the sides. Kalena span around to face him again, one hand on his chest as she gazed deeply into his eyes.

"Sorry.." Yuki rubbed the back of his head and smiled nervously. The things Cerin said didn't bother him too much, seeing as he had to spend half of his childhood with a demon. He looked at the library entrance before opening it and gesturing for Cerin to enter. "Perhaps reading could help?"

When she faced him, both his arms wrapped around her waist and they were as close as they could possibly get, their lips just a centimetre away or two. He looked back into her eyes, Tasuke felt strange, he had never felt like this befoe - maybe it was the adrenaline that he had built up with her. It was a lovely moment.

zoey came back from class finding him still asleep she sighed , curious on to his reaction when he woke up , her belly had grown alot since he fell asleep . her belly was bout as big as someone who was 5 months pregnant she made her self a snack and sat the recliner rubbing her belly frustrated as she adjusted her shirt for the millionth time today " i hope you wake up soon " she said quietly

@motoemo

Shh... I'm thinking - he giggled appearing behind you kissing your cheek smiling - hi - he giggled again, but it wasn't his normal giggle... He was hiding something - how was your 2 days?

@Sixxx

Kalena felt her breath escape her lips, brushing over his lightly. She'd completely lost herself in it all and was experiencing everything rather than thinking. It was an intense experience and she didn't give any thought to what it actually was. She wouldn't until much later.

Her body pressed against him as her movements slowed with the music, the piece drawing to its finale.

////The love story between @Valkyre and @LoneyAssassin is I think adorable. I think this love story should've been twilight. Werewolves vampires and humans is to original. But this is awesome and different. A competition of which could fall to love the other one first, it is awesome. Cuedos to you! ////

" good, i love every one looking at my belly and boobs before their eyes make it up to my face" she said rolling her eyes rubbing her belly and hands him a bag of blood" how you doing sleepy head"

@motoemo

I'm okay - he giggles the same odd giggle as before his eyes sparkle a bright purple his hair black instead of brown and his nails black but the weren't polished or anything and he was a lot taller as he abs e blood and finishes in one gulp -

(I completely forgot I had my character saki...Might as well use her since I remember now.)

The sound of a bell signaled Saki leaving the café and stepping onto the street. She had just finished a hard days work, and didn't mind that she looked the part. Long silver locks were tied loosely into a braid on her shoulder, and she was wearing a lazy set consisting of a baggy shirt, skinny jeans, and slip on shoes.

The slight chill outside didn't bother her much. In fact, she rather enjoyed it after being in that maid café all day. Saki slipped her glasses on and began to walk towards the school with a relieved sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back