• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elizabeth thinks about it for a couple of seconds, unsure of what to ask since she had so many questions, but the voice in the back of her head decided to come up with one for her. "How old are you?" She asks, not even intending to ask that.

(My hair has purple highlights xD )

Han nodded. "Great question." He said sarcastically. "Technically, in this form, I am only about a two weeks old. My demon form is about 1350 and my pure angelic form has been around since before the universe was created." He smiled. "I know it's a complex answer for a simple question but it is the truth."

(Oh! I love that one. My aunt used to have that color but then she changed to blue. I can't remember when my aunt had naturally colored hair xD . I guess it makes sense because she is a hair stylist.)

Luna sighed, finding it useless to remain in a doom with two potential lovebirds. Exiting the room, Luna made her way down the hall, only to turn and head down a single pair of stairs. Eventually, she met the entrance of the dormitory, exiting through the doors, only to head directly towards the courtyard. Lately, she had grown bored, and of course, that wasn't Luna's style.

Zoey sighs" its a series if things Kevin , if i sat and told you how i got every scar id be siting here all day long." @motoemo

( i got ultra violet instead and imma mix it with my hot hot pink i have left over)

Elizabeth was more than a bit confused by what Han had said. "Ok then....uhh..." She says, trailing off because she only partially understood that and didn't have much to say about it. (@Han Alister)

- Kevin turns you around and kisses you as some of your scars go away he blushes a bright bright red as your scars end up on him- Im sorry for doing that Zoey

Han yawned and lied down on the couch. "This game is boring. I don't wish to play any more." He smiled and pulled Elizabeth down with him, kissing her passionately. "Let's just say that I'm seventeen. Ok?" He laughed. "That's how old I was when I was granted immortality."

(GTG. Might be on latter)

Zoey wraps her arms around his neck pulling him down standing on her tippy toes still he wings tighten against her back and she smiles against his lips

Elizabeth nods, hugging Han tightly and falling asleep. She smiled, having a good dream this time, which was a nice change of pace from her usual horrible nightmares.

- he stopd kissing you and looks into your eyes- i-im sorry Zoey. -he trips up on his words with bright red blush marks

Slaxt looks up into the sky and sighs "I'm so bored.."

Zoey winced , her wall went up and she went int the bedroom anf gor dressed, leaveing lillys short on his bed ,she grabed her bad shaking her head , refusing to cry she yanked open his window and jumped out flying away j pset, hurt and angry

Slaxt said:
Slaxt looks up into the sky and sighs "I'm so bored.."
Luna turned a corner of the courtyard, only to spot a male staring up at the sky. Raising her brow, Luna slowly stepped towards him, tilting her head.

Slaxt closes his eyes to relax while he waited for something to happen

Standing at his side, Luna extended her right hand, before using her index finger and thumb to thwack him on the side of his head. Pure boredom had consumed her, or else she wouldn't have approached him at all, or touched him nontheless. "Wake up."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back