• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elizabeth gives Han a confused look. "Haiiro is not family to me, so that statement seems completely unrelated." She kisses Han on the cheek. "I love you too Han." She whispers into his ear. Haiiro sighs, she used to love Han, but when she had really gotten to know the bastard she knew that she was wrong to love Han at all. She wished the voice in the back of her mind would just shut the hell up already.

Han sighed. "Right. Memory loss." He muttered before lying down on the couch, his head on Elizabeth's lap. "Please don't ever leave me." He said. "For some reason, Haiiro doesn't want us to be together. I don't know if it's jealousy or something else." He shrugged and closed his eyes. "Whatever it is, she will try anything to break me or kill me. She already killed my only real family." He mumbled.

Zero grins, and takes off running at a slow pace through the hallways towards the exit out of the dorms. "I'll start running when we get outside, we're indoors." He winks, jogging backwards not for show but to see if he could make it to the exit without running into anything.

Elizabeth smiles. "Don't worry, she won't break us apart." She says, hugging Han as tightly as possible. Haiiro sighs, stabbing herself in the head just to shut up the voice in her mind. "Finally, a bit of silence..."

Han nodded. "Good." He muttered before falling into a deep sleep, all of his worries gone. He smiled and his breathing steadied. He snored lightly and began to dream about animals, which caused Michael, Raphael and Fang appear on the couch, all curled up and falling asleep instantly.

Zoey nodds and makes anothe slice appear walking away returning to the dorm where kevin was looking for her she smiled when she saw him"hey you "

Blue woke up again and walked dowwnstairs and made her self a big cup of coffee she went to the living room and watched the newest episode of @midnight that she had recorded half awake and giggling at the jokes

Elizabeth smiled, staring at the ceiling silently. She wondered how long she had been trapped in limbo for, weeks? Months? Days? There was no way for her to figure it out, but it didn't really matter all that much.

"Really? I hadn't noticed" Logan drawled, easily keeping up with Zero as they moved through the halls. He had no intention of giving Zero any warning of anything he might run backwards into. It would be his own damned fault after all.

Zero kept jogging, and once he made it to the doors he didn't turn around to open them. Instead, he waves his hands, and it looked like the shadows in the halls turned into hands, forcing open the doors he was about to run into. He went through, and the shadows dispensed back into their original places, letting the doors swing back shut.

@Valkyre

Last edited by a moderator:
Sixxx said:
Zoey nodds and makes anothe slice appear walking away returning to the dorm where kevin was looking for her she smiled when she saw him"hey you "
Blue woke up again and walked dowwnstairs and made her self a big cup of coffee she went to the living room and watched the newest episode of @midnight that she had recorded half awake and giggling at the jokes
Oh... eh. Hi - he puts his hand behind his neck and sighs a little and looks down at his shirtless self then looks back up at you and stares into your eyes with a smile of sharp rigid teeth

Han opened his eyes and stared at Elizabeth. "You are so pretty." He whispered before lifting her shirt and kissing her stomach. He chuckled and lifted her shirt over her head. "Sorry. You looked hot." He smiled before resuming his position on her lap.

Zoey smiles walks to him grining" would you feel more comfortable if you were both shirtless? , im all for boob equality . free the nips "

Elizabeth blushes, fixing her shirt. She smiles, kissing Han before returning to staring at the ceiling. She could hear a voice in the back of her head, E, laughing at her, but she ignored it, thinking that it was a side effect of having been stuck in limbo.

no no no no no.-he takes a step back from you moving his hair away from his eyes- im fine no need to do that

Han laughed. "You look good without a shirt." He was obviously teasing but he said it with a serious tone. "In fact, I think you look great without anything on." He smiled and snuggled closer to Elizabeth, slowly tracing random shapes on her leg.

Elizabeth smiles. She was admittedly a bit embarrassed by Han teasing her, and the voice in the back of her head was laughing like crazy at how embarrassed Elizabeth was, unable to stop. It was starting to give her a bit of a headache.

Han poked Elizabeth on the cheek. "Is that a red color I see?" He laughed and kissed her. "You're funny whenever you get embarrassed." He smiled and began to tickle her sides.

Han nodded but continued to tickle her. "Really?" He shrugged and pinned her to the couch, tickling her sides and stomach. "I want to hear you beg for me to stop." He laughed and winked at Elizabeth.

Elizabeth started laughing so hard that she was having trouble breathing. "S...St...Stop...p...pl...please." She tries to say, but she's laughing to hard to say it.

Han smiled and stopped tickling Elizabeth. "Good enough." He muttered before kissing her for a long period of time. "I love you so much." He nodded and lied down against Fang. "I need a nap." He muttered, wondering why he was so tired.

motoemo said:
no no no no no.-he takes a step back from you moving his hair away from his eyes- im fine no need to do that
Zoey grinned and shurgged and pulled her shirt off as she walked to the bathroom , she wore a black sports bra and ignoreing the scars she knew he would see, her wings coverd most of his veiw of her back anyway

Elizabeth smiles, laying down and trying to catch her breath. She could hear the voice in the back of her head call her weak and was starting to think that she had gone insane or something.

Han closed his eyes and rolled over, falling asleep almost instantly. He began to dream about floating on clouds of cotton candy. He laughed as he lied down face first on a cloud, although his face was actually pressed against Elizabeth's breasts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back