• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Horror movies... - he bites the straw watching the girl get stabbed to death and he giggles - pshh blondes. When will they learn to not go upstairs if they hear something.

Zoey smiled watching the blood gush out " Hey i would of but i would of killed him not been stabbed, that would be an interesting horror movie, turns out to be the innocent all along"

What do you want lilttle one - he giggles cutely his hand turning red from the cold of the e drink as the drink slowly melts where his hand is holding it-

E tripped and fell over face first, slamming into the ground. It actually hurt though, which was very strange. Haiiro curled up, still a snake, and fell asleep.

Zoey leans a little closer to him" no but you categorize me as a child when that's the last thing i am" she tucked some of her blue hair behind her ear and smiled

Remember you called me a kid... And I know what you want by getting this close to me Zoey - he giggles then leans back breaking the eye contact and finishes watching the movie smiling

" i didnt call you A kid i called you kid , a nickname" she lays her head on his shoulder snuggling against him . a flask appears in her head and she drinks some of it, closes the lid and sticks it in her pocket @motoemo

He lightly hits your head - stop drinking and calling me kid... my adopting dad always called me kid and he was the only dad until some one had to ruin everything that i waited so long to have and actually say I love you too! - he starts crying then gets up and walks to the bathroom slamming the door shut locking it

Zoey sighed and walked to the room knocking on the door " i...i um im just going to go i guess , im sorry Kevin i didnt know hun " a slurpie and some chicken appear next to him and she gose the bedroom and starts to pack up

Zoey don't leave please! - he runs out of the bathroom and hugs you - don't leave me alone here. Your the only reason I haven't switched by now with Lilly. Please stay I hate being alone - tears fall from his face-

zoey sighs turning around smiling and wipes away his tears "ok but you gotta stop crying " she giving him a soft laugh lifting his face with her finger " ill have to start picking on you if you dont " she stood on the bed and kisses his cheek before hoppi ng down and going out the the living room to watch a breaking news report about the plague she spread she laughed and jumped upand down ,clappng

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back