• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
...†Akira soon looked down at Layla. Being so close to her just somehow put him at ease. He knew that the past was over with. He had to let go. Akira held Layla tight and whispered to her†...

" Thank you. I somehow feel better. All thanks to you, my love. "

Layla said nothing, but simply allowed a small smile to caress her lips. She was relieved he could finally relax, and thus she slowly averted her gaze upwards to look at him. Releasing her hold on him, she gently stood on her toes, planting a kiss on his cheek. "You use that word a lot."

Sixxx said:
zoey smiles and wraps her arms around his neck as he carries her " where we going Kevin? "she says with full amazment
(@motoemo )
up to my dorm so you dont get hurt. -he sighs and sets you on his bed as he walks to the living room and sits on the couch trying to get away from the smell of alcohol

Han nodded and began to fall asleep. "I won't ever leave you, Blue." He promised before drifting off into sleep.

Slaxt turned around to see shinji yelling out. He sighs and mumbles under his breath "Idiot..." he then jumps off the roof and walks towards the dorms.

"NOOOOOO come back kevin" she stumbles into his bathroom " imma shower" she says leaving the bathroom door open leaning on the wall trying to steady her self by leaning on the wall

Zoey frowns" i want to shower though ,why are you gonna join me?" she said giggling

blue smiles and falls asleep in his arms a blanket covers them

she walks out of the bathroom to him "shhhhhh stop yelling " she looks up at him the whites of her eyes were red from drinking and smoking

( @motoemo )

A while later Blue moans slightly in her sleep moving around breathing hard as she had an awefull nightmare she couldnt wake up from

(@Han Alister )

Han frowned and pulled Blue closer. "Shhh. It's ok. Only a dream, not real." He muttered in her ear. "Nothing can harm you while you're with me."

then listen -he sits back down on the couch and turns the tv on leaving a spot next to him for you to sit- so you can sit with me or go lay down -he pointed to the bed in his bedroom- I dont sleep so your welcome

Shade finally woke up, having rested for several hours finally. He saw Akira and Layla together in the room and immediately averted his eyes as he felt intrusive for watching the two. He frowned when he saw that he was in a bed as opposed to hanging upside down from the ceiling. Who had helped him into the bed earlier? He couldn't remember and hissed in frustration as his wings were already tangled up in the blankets. Struggling for a few seconds, he let out a huff as he was still hopelessly tangled in the blankets. Man, life sucked when your wings were attached directly to your arms and sides.

she keep wiggling and moaning for a while before calming down a relaxing , she turns and kisses his check before snuggling into him again fast asleep

Zoey grabs her rum rittled slurpee on the way to the couch , she sipps in quietly giggling at whats on tv " do you have something i can wear to bed for later?"

(@Han Alister , @motoemo )

he shrugs then grabs the spiked slurpee and burnt it with his hand- here ya go -he hands it back to her then gets up walking to the bedroom looking through his closet-

Han smiled and kissed her forehead. "All is fine." He mumbled as he rested his head against hers and fell asleep.

Zoey looks into the cup and sighs ."empty" she had a feeling that if she summoned another he would get mad so she didnt sat on the couch " i only need shorts or boxers or something , i have a tank on under my shirt" she calls out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back