• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
hang on a second -he runs through the hall into a different room and grabs a pair of pink pants- these are lilly's so here

bye gotta go. bye\\\

Layla halted in her actions, shifting her gaze to the now stirring Shade. Giggling slightly upon the acne of his struggle, shwe released Akira, only to untangle the sheets from around Shades wings. Placing the sheets on the floor, she tilted her head to the side, blinking. "Are you okay now?"

Shade let out a hiss of frustration before he sat up and then climbed out of the bed on all fours. Standing up, he looked at Layla and said, "I prefer sleeping on the ceiling." He let out a sigh as he relaxed a bit, now that he was no longer tangled in the bed.

Zoey hops up grabing the shorts hoping up and kisses his cheek "thank you" she gose to the bathroom and comes back wearing the pink short gym shorts and a tight black tanktop ,se sat next to him her arms and legs were covered in tattoos each metling into the other , each were elegant and beautiful with dark undertones

(@motoemo )

Blue lay awake after a while , she was exhausted but couldnt sleep she listened to Hans steady breathing and closed her heres trying to sleep

(@Han Alister )

Han began to dream about, for some reason, ice cream raining from the sky. Unknowingly to him, bowls of ice cream began to pop up on the table and counter. He smiled in his sleep and began to lick the ice cream cones, although he was really licking the side of Blue's face. "Mmm...blueberry." He muttered.

Nvm I'm back [emoji14] /// he blushes and smiles then looks at the tattoos on your legs - how long have you had those?

blue wipes her face giggling " im not Blueberry , im blue" she said quietly she rolls over to face him sees that he is fast asleep and she kisses his neck smiling

Han's dream shifted into one about cats. It was weird because the cats were in suits and other clothes, performing human tasks. He chuckled and cats began to appear all around the cabin. "I guess you could say that I'm..." sunglasses appeared over his eyes. "...Drowning in pussy." He mumbled in his sleep.

E regains consciousness and a rush of new emotions, emotions that she had previously been immune to, flooded over her. She curled up into a ball, silently crying. Haiiro sighed, deciding that if in the next 30 minutes Han didn't go into his dorm room then she would destroy it for fun, but for now she remained hiding.

zoey shruggs " depends on what one your looking at" she points to a tiger crawling in her thigh" 10 years ago in hong kong " her finger moves over to a dark sinking ship with beautiful mermaids tearing at the sailors , though the transition to them was flawless" 2 years ago , LA"

Blue laughs and blushes reading his mind to watch his dreams she looked closely at him watching his reactions .

I like the tiger better - he shrugs - I only have one tattoo but its big... I've had it about 17 years and had it ever since my adopted parents died in a " unknown " death . - he sighs then looks back at the TV and doesn't look back at you

Han began to dream about spiders and how they make webs. All the cats in the room turned into spiders of the same size. Han smiled because he loved spiders and all other creepy animals....except snakes. He shuddered at the thought of the slithering serpents.

(fuckin hate spiders ....and ladybugs )

Blue watched the dream like a tv show eventully she falls asleep and falls into Hans dream with him jumping up away from the spiders and runs to han

Zoey reached over and squeezing his hand comfortingly for a moment before she starts to pull away a regular slupie apeared and she handed it to him and then made one appear for her

Haiiro gets out of her hiding place for a second, a blank mask appearing in her hand. She puts it on and becomes a snake before hiding again. E regains her composure and stands back up, staring at the slurpee that Zoey had given her earlier. She quickly gulps the thing down and starts pacing around in a circle.

I love spiders... I also have two spiders and 3 tarantula xD you two probably fucking hate me now/// he giggles - thanks zoey - he kisses your cheek and blush drinking the slurpee

(snakes i can deal with they eat spiders and ladybugs . i have arachnophobia , i have regular animals ,5 dogs ,1 cat ,4 fish)

Sixxx said:
(snakes i can deal with they eat spiders and ladybugs . i have arachnophobia , i have regular animals ,5 dogs ,1 cat ,4 fish)
I have 5 dogs, no cats, 2 snakes, 3 spiders, 2 fish, 2 birds, and 5 bunnies [emoji4] ... animals are awesome!!!!///

(my sisters pitbull is haveing puppies and the conversation between my mother and i went MOM! no but mom no but you know the mom ad the dad and you love them and they will be so cute! we have 5 dogs ,no so what will adding 1 more matter , just more to love no )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back