• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
- he blushes and his tears evaporate and go away as he sits down on his bed embarrassed hiding face in his hands as the tattoo on his back shows a little-

zoey pops back in and see the tattoo she climbs onto the bed kneeling rubing hhis back" may i see your tattoo?"

He takes his shirt off as the tattoo goes all the way around his body and stops at his neck... its a vine of flowers in different colours with a picture of some lady incorporated in it - thats my adopting mom... she loved nature, gardening, and mainly flowers so I just got that with her picture. I know its not cool but it just enlightens me when I need to be happy

Me and her were gardening and she stopped and looked at me and said that no matter how much my dad was gone or how much she was outside gardening that they would love me more then any activity they did every single day of their lives she hugged me and we went inside laid in bed watching TV and that was it - he shrugs watching you and he smiles - Ill draw you something if you want me too

zoey gets up"imma go for a walk , you relax " she runs into the guy from last night " hey there terminator "

Han yawned and woke up. He noticed that Blue was asleep so he quietly stood up and walked into the kitchen. He got a cup of water and gulped it down before throwing the cup into the sink.

"Why are you so questioning?" He says back. The wind blows through his hair sliding it to the other half of his face reaviling a scar going from his eyebrow over his closed eye and down to his jaw.

@Sixxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Han shrugged and followed Blue. "I'm sorry for waking you." He smiled. "I tried to be quiet." He chuckled and shook his head. "I Guess it's not one of my specialities."

Blue nodds"mhhhhhmm " she say opening the door and padding across the bedroom , with han in tow and falls onto the bed pulling him with her

Zoey grins " because me being so questioning is the only way to find anything out " she looks up at him grinning

He looks at his hands in his pockets in a comfotable standing postion. He takes his hands out of his pockets and a book appears in his left hand he opens it and flips to a random page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Han laughed and fell on the bed. "So why did I have to come up here?" He asked. "The couch is really comfortable." He nodded and kissed Blue on the cheek.

"Why not their is no purpose to anything we ever do. Eventual you will die. Everypne dies in the end." He closes his book. And it disappears.

blue rolls onto her side facing him and kisses him " i like this bed " she says kissing him again "Han a while ago you put me in this been and i could of swroe i hear you saw something and i thought i imagined it and to this day im still not sure "

zoey sighed " im already dead...." she plops down on the ground sighing

Han frowned. "I do not recall the event that you speak of." He shrugged and stared up at the ceiling. "Care to elaborate?" He asked.

"That makes two of us." He sighs and looks up at the night sky. Standing up straight he puts his hands back in his pockets.

Blues face turns bright red " i thought you said you loved me....." she looked away looking anywhere but at him

" fallen angel , i already died , yay me " she takes a drink from her flask and sighs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back