• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Han turned to face her and smiled. "I did say that, didn't I?" He laughed. "Well, it wasn't a dream." He kissed her and wrapped his arms around her. "I do love you." He murmured.

Blue sighs against hit chest" you know , you often forget to close off your mind , i ... i know im the only one you havent slept with ... why?" blue looked down afraid to her the awenser but wanted to know more.

"I am a soul reaper. I kill and take souls for a living I have been dead longer than you have been a thing." He looks down at her still emotionless.

Han chuckled. "Because you are too sweet. You are different than those other girls." He nodded and began to stroke her hair. "I have no need to put you in bed." He shrugged.

zoey rolled her eyes "So ? ooohhhh ive been alive but dead longer, so what ? "

"so not because im ugly? " blue says looking down a little revealed but a little upset at the same time , worried no one will every take her seriously

"I am just stating facts. Like yous said earlier I am giving you information is that not what you seek?" He looks at her blankly almost like a robot.

Han scoffed. "Ugly?" He shook his head and kissed her. "You are not ugly." He smiled and snuggled closer to her. "You're beautiful." He whispered.

zoey rolled her eyes" collecting souls dosen mean you have to be so distant"

Blue kisses him wraping her arms around his neck pressing her body against his , snuggling close " your not to bad your self" she said giggling

Han laughed. "I'm going to let you get some sleep." He said before kissing Blue and standing up. "I'll just stay the night over here." He nodded and walked downstairs, heading towards the couch. He lied down and a book appeared in his hand.

"whyyyyyyyyy " blue says sounding like a little kid"stay in bed and snuggle me " but he was down stairs , she quickly fell asleep and pulmmeted into an aweful night mare that had her screaming in her sleep 20 minutes later .Her mind opened and shoved its self into Hans . she was chained and surronded but all the people who tired to hurt her . her father , the farmer the hunters and E each took whips to her taunting her ,and beating her @Han Alister

"sure why the fuck not i have nothing to do" zoey says looking up at him

"I was born a long time ago I dont know the date. I was born a slave and died getting shot in the back with an arrow while running from my master. The bext thing I knew I awoke in the void with nothing but a book."

Han sighed and walked back upstairs. He kissed Blue and lied down next to her. "It's just a dream." He mumbled in her ear. "Don't let it get to you. Please." He said. "Dreams aren't real." He frowned when she wouldn't wake up so he placed his hand against her temple, entering her dream. He stood in between Blue and the attackers, facing Blue. "Wake up." He said with surprising calmness in his voice.

blue looked around her eyes couldnt focus on han and her heart raced she tried to run but couldnt chains held her there and she screamed she finally focased on han andwoke up sobbing and shaking with fear

Zoey nodded "and whats the book?"

(brb ,dishes 15 mins tops guys)

Han exited Blue's dream the moment she woke up. He smiled and wrapped his arms around her. "Shhh...everything's fine." He said as soothing as he could. He rested his head on her shoulder. "No one is going to hurt you."

(Ok) "it has a list of names and dates and specific time of when some one dies to natural causes such as playgue or cancer." He still sounds emotionless nothing has really changed about him.

zoey smirked thinking about the plagues she had caused over the years " itsn there one going on right now ?" she says smiling

"Aye but their are more reapers than just me I dont have any targets for awhile we are organized so we dont try and kill each other.

blue "they arent ever going to go away tho han, im stuck with those dreams forever arent i?" she said desperately trying to stop crying but her chest hurt s much " i wish i was bad sometimes Han , i could of killed E, those hunters, my father ....that farmer , i have the power to kill them all but i cant " she curled up against his chest sniffling" i cant remember the last time i slept thro the night"

" ive kept you guys busy the past 500 years havent i? " she smiled , when she was kicked out of heaven she was a defiant little thing , when she fell entire civilizations crumbled

Han shook his head. "Don't ever become bad. You wouldn't be you without your sweet and kind personality." He got under the covers. "Try to get some sleep. You need the rest." He rolled over and slowly drifted off into sleep.

Blue nodded and lay there awake , trying to sleep she curled up under the covers and drifted off to sleep

Han snuggled close to Blue, his head against her chest. "Sweet dreams." He muttered an angelic blessing that would ward off nightmares. "I love you." He muttered before finally falling asleep. (I need some sleep, so i'll be on in a few hours maybe.)

(yeh is 4 am , and dont laugh at me but i have a hair appointment tomorrow i cant miss , getting it shaved (a long shave ) on one side and im thinking about dying it purple xD )

Zoey stood up and kissed his cheek , he had a very sad story, " im sorry you endured that"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back