• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
The cat twitched a little and peeked His eyes open. He picked his head up when he realized someone was there, sniffing the hand to see if it was someone familiar. The scent was unrecognizable, but he was still half asleep.

zoey shruggs running a little to caught up and takes his hand" where are we going , slow down im little i have little legs"

he giggles -Its fine no more running all I need is trust from now on -He winces pulling his shoulders forward his wings fly out and he grabs you cradling you in his arms holding you close to his chest as he takes to the top of a tall tree.

Layla raised her brow, carefully poking at the cat once again. It had been awhile since she had last seen any type of animal, and all in all, it was odd for a cat to be ion the schools campus all by itself. Watching while the cat sniffed her hand, she blinked, tilting her head to the side.

Zoey smiles as her wing twitch against the his arms "i don trust very easily , kid" she looks around at the beautiful treetops around her"its nice up here"

Kuro stretched after being poked again. He twisted so that he was laying on his stomach and yawned, before looking up at the girl. The questions of who she was, and what she was doing, were lodged into his brain, but he could only let out a soft meow while looking at her.

Layla smiled, gently stroking the cats head with her index finger. A silent, but fluffy companion felt good, and calmed her constantly worried mind. With a soft giggle, Layla settled herself to sit at the cats side.

Haiiro sighs, wishing that there was something interesting going on. She was bored out of her mind, and even destroying things at random no longer interested her. She was just sitting there on a bench in the school's courtyard, staring up at the clouds.

Han yawned and got up from Blue's bed. He snapped his fingers and appeared on the roof of the school. He set up a lawn chair and sat down, a soda appearing in his hand. He let out a sigh and stared at the horizon.

Kuro was a bit surprised she was so open to pet him when most strangers would shoo him away. He watched her carefully as she sat next to him, sitting up so that he could see her properly. Being pet was soothing, but only added to the exhaustion weighing on is brain.

He crept closer and resumed laying down next to her, his eyes beginning to close again.

Zoey felt a cold chill and looked in Hans direction with dark eyes from atop the trees " im sorry kevin but i...i gotta go " she jumped down from the trees using her dark wings as a parachute

Elizabeth smiles, having finally set up the ritual to remove herself from existence. All that was left to do now is finish the job and get rid of herself. Haiiro stood up and stared at the roof of the school, readjusting the bandage wrapped around her head to cover her left eye so that it did not fall off. "Goddamn it..." She mumbles, having seen Han, and walks away.

Han glanced down and saw Haiiro. He rolled his eyes. "I want nothing to do with that family." He muttered. "They can just disappear from existence for all I care." He said as sunglasses appeared over his eyes.

Zoey folds her wings against her back and walks to her dorm keeping her head low feeling the archangel on campus she unpacked her bags and grabed her notebook and started drawing

Zoey folds her wings against her back and walks to her dorm keeping her head low feeling the archangel on campus she unpacked her bags and grabed her notebook and started drawing

Haiiro sighs, having heard what Han had said. "Good...makes it so that I don't have to hide..." She mumbles. She smiles, coming up with a great idea. She would launch an attack against heaven just for the hell of it and destroy as much of it as she could. Normally she wouldn't do that, but she didn't really have anything else to do. Elizabeth flipped through the book and frowned at what she'd read. She wouldn't be removed from existence, only trapped in the circle and unable to feel, see, or think until the circle of runes was either erased or counteracted, which was not what she wanted to happen. She shrugged, deciding to go through with it anyway. She had nothing left to lose. She would miss Han, but she was pretty sure he wouldn't miss her. She quickly started writing another letter to Han, telling her about what she was doing and that she was sorry.

Han frowned at the sky. "What do you want, Michael?" He asked aloud. "A fallen angel? Here?" He shook his head and stood up. "Zoey? Yeah, I remember her. I doubt she'll remember me." He laughed and appeared at Zoey's dorm room door. He knocked and quietly waited outside.

"go away , im not home" she called out her wings spread out as she layed on her stomach drawing , she pushed some of her short blue hair away from her face as she drew

Han rolled his eyes and opened the door. "Zoey!" He called out as he walked closer to her. "How have you been?" He asked with a smile.

she stayed laying down not looking up" what do you want?" she kept drawing " i havent done very much wrong in a while so i know its not that, if big man up stairs really wanted the wings back he would of done it years ago , plus they are tainted sooo what do you want"

Han snapped, causing the drawing to turn to a picture of Zoey trapped in a cage that once held Lucifer himself. "I've been sent to negotiate with you." He smiled and clasped his hands together. "I could just kill you and be done with it but I'm going to give you a chance to redeem yourself."

Elizabeth sighs, conducting the ritual and trapping herself in the rune circle she had drawn out of the book. Haiiro appeared in Hell, picking up the letter that Elizabeth had written to Han. She read it over and appeared back on Earth, deciding that she would take Han the letter eventually. For know she had to prepare for the attack she was preparing.

" and do what? become an angel again? become a holy being ? a servant to god?" she turned the page and started drawing again " it was centuries ago , dosent matter anymore"

Han chuckled. "No. Not a servant of God. A servant of me." He sat down next to Zoey. "You see, I've lost respect for God awhile ago. But since I am the strongest archangel he's got, he won't do anything to me." He smiled.

" why would you lose repect for him? even i have respect for him" she thought about being a servant , it didnt sound very good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back