• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ebony arrived at the School after a long travel, slowly gliding and landing onto the cement in front of the main building. A pair of leathery wings disappeared from her back as she touched the ground, taking a moment to breathe before she went inside.

The black cat on her shoulder hopped off when they landed, stretching his paws out and lightly scratching the pavement with a yawn.

"Ready to go in?" Ebony asked, looking at the cat with a soft smile. To others, she probably looked a little weird talking to the animal, but it was the only way to communicate with him.

Kuro shook his head and sat, glancing at the entryway then back to Ebony.

"Fine, I'll do it." she waved a small hand at him and continued on inside to get their papers.

Kuro watched her leave to go inside and stood back up. The cat looked around the area, taking in the different sights and smells while he waited. He couldn't help but feel a little anxious, but this didn't seem like too bad of a place so far.

A butterfly flew by and began fluttering around him. He swatted at it like any other cat would; laying onto his side when it flew away and came back only to be greeted by a swinging paw. To his surprise, the butterfly landed dead in his mouth and he started to choke. He swallowed the insect with a soft meow of disgust.

Slaxt arrived at the hill and lied down looking at the sky to think

Ebony exited the building after a few minutes with an envelope in hand. "C'mon, Kuro," she said gently with a smile, and started to walk down to the dorms.

The cat rolled over and stood, shaking the gross feeling he previously had away whilst stepping forward. The area smelled nice and it made him feel calm, almost drowsy. It had been a pretty long travel to get here, but he wasn't ready to sleep yet. he wanted to get a good look around the school before he did anything else.

Ebony looked back at the animal and stopped walking. "what is it?" She said in bewilderment.

Kuro only looked at her as if she were stupid for asking the question. He couldn't speak in this form, so why ask him something he can't answer?

He diverged from the path and hopped onto a metal railing close by, ignoring Ebony.

Ebony huffed and shrugged, before proceeding to the dorms. She entered the building and trailed down the hall to the room assigned to them. Quietly, she opened the door and walked in, a puddle of ink appeared and formed into suitcases that she began to unpack. Kuro simply stood and started to explore the new area.

Layla sighed, standing up from her seated position on the front steps of the dormitory. With something relatable to a high pitched house, Layla stretched her arms skyward, before allowing them to drop back down at her sides. Her conscuousness was beginning to grow quite lazy, and she simply stared at the contents of the courtyard with a semi serious blank expression.

blue sat reading a book on earth in a tree, her puppy layed at bottom of the tree she made the leave bigger and bushier as she listened to her music.

zoey sat at the edge of the wood finishing up her drawing of Lilly and Kevin

Kuro got distracted by a flower that was blowing in the gentle breeze. He crouched down to the ground and snuck up on it, biting into the petals as he leapt forward in attack mode. Playing helped ease his anxiousness, and caused him to forget what his previous task was. Paws smacked at the plant slower, and slower, until he completely stopped. It had gotten boring quickly, especially since the flower broke and was no longer effected by the wind.

Lilly: Can you excuse us a second Zoey, Im sorry we'll be back though:

THEY Get up and start arguing again then only Kevin is talking as Lilly sighs and grunts. They turn a corner then a light flashes as Kevin walks through the art room door as I follow not talking or blinking with wings flattened on my back.

Sorry for keeping you waiting Zoey-He smiles cutely again just staring into his eyes

Lilly sits in the back of the class and doesn't move from then on just staring outside the window her eyes grey with the tattoo on her hand gone

And Lilly is just... Tired if you could say that about her - He giggles cutely as it perfectly matches his smile as he sort of turns his head popular girl just looking at him- where were you before he- He winces and moves shoulders forward as his wings shoot out of his back ripping his shirt- Shit!

zoey looks up and looks at his wings " i honestly dont understand what going on" she smiles at him innocently

(is there 2 separate people or 2 people in one)

@motoemo

Han appeared at Blue's cabin. He lied down on her bed and pulled the blanket over his head. "Tired..." He mumbled.

Sixxx said:
zoey looks up and looks at his wings " i honestly dont understand what going on" she smiles at him innocently
(is there 2 separate people or 2 people in one)

@motoemo
(They can separate but they are put in a soul holder which won't allow whoever is in it to speak or do anything except for move)

I'm pretty sure not knowing is a good thing at this moment- He hides his face kind of embarrassed over him arguing with his sister his wings-

Elizabeth frowned, it would take her a while to set up the ritual. The first thing she needed to do was draw a rune circle from the book. She sighed, flipping through the pages of the book and trying to find the correct page. Haiiro appeared in the courtyard of the school, sitting down on a bench and adjusting the bandage wrapped around her head to cover her left eye. She stared up at the clouds absentmindedly.

Zoey reached over and a touched his wings " its cool you can hide them like you do" she said a little jealous" she tucked some of her hair behind her ear and blushed

He blushed then looked at her- Thanks... I could teach you if you want me too.- He smiled and looked into her eyes

" no i cant i was born with then out like this" her wings twitch and she smiles spots of sunlight shined on her wings and you would see a purple ,green shine to them. she looked away at the popular girls staring and flashed solid black eyes at them before looking at kevin with kind deep blue eyes

" no i cant i was born with then out like this" her wings twitch and she smiles spots of sunlight shined on her wings and you would see a purple ,green shine to them. she looked away at the popular girls staring and flashed solid black eyes at them before looking at kevin with kind deep blue eyes

-He stared at your wings and smiles- I was born with my wings out... -his smile disappears- That's why I wasn't wanted- he sighs then looks into your eyes and slightly smiles

"ever heard of the incredible raven ? you know from that big circus?" zoey said with a smile , every ones past here sucked thats why they where here

-he shook his head no and sighed still looking into your eyes as he smiled- After class I want to show you something though... If that's fine with you -He said kind of shy and moved his hair away from his eyes then looks at your wings-

zoey smiled she knew she was lieing to the boy but her didnt "sure why not " she closed her books and tucked her wings in closely

He stood up very tall looked down at you and held his hand out still smiling " And no need to lie Zoey. If you don't want to, it's fine. -he giggled cutely still with blush marks on his cheeks

she grabed his hand and stoo up the top of her head barely reaching his shoulder " dont you worry about my secrets"

I feel like I can trust you - He starts walking lightly pulling you along- And don't think about alot of stuff around me or else I'll know everything. -He giggled taking us out of the school Lilly following a few feet behind the two-

Kuro gave into the growing drowsiness and jumped onto a bench in the courtyard. He curled up into a ball and fell asleep, his tail tucked between his paws.

Ebony finished packing and plopped onto her bed, putting her headphones on and listening to music.

yea" He said looking at the ground with his other hand behind his neck as he takes you passed the courtyard into the woods as he lets go of your hand he walks towards a tree closes his eyes and goes left counting backwards until he gets to '-19' then stops then looks up- Com'ere Zoey -he holds his hand out again

Layla stood still for a few moments, before her gaze hit what seemed to be a cat curled up on a bench just a few feet away. With pure curiosity in mind, she stepped froward, only stopping once she stood directly beside the bench. Extending her right hand, and then her index finger, she poked its curled form, staring at the tail tucked in between a pair of paws. "Kitty?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back