• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Now that i think about it i dont think so sh....e......... lying to me all along i....i.....will kill her"Shinji said as he stood up

(@Metaphysics)

Han yawned and stood up. He appeared in the courtyard and sat on a bench. A bird flew into his open palm and Han just stared at it.

Slaxt saddened, looks up to see layla "Yeah... I'm fine." He then stood up and pats Layla's head "don't worry.. It's nothing important."

(@The Dark Princess)

Last edited by a moderator:
"Wait.....last time i saw her with another man now i see her with another man what is going on here is.....is she fooling men Diel come with me we are gonna pay a visit to mister slaxt and warn him"Shinji said as he looked at the door

(@Metaphysics)

Layla couldn't help but smile while her head was pat. Giggling, she poked his nmose and tilted her head. "I believe you're lying to me." As soon as she said 'lying' her facial features turned to stone. She was serious, and wouldn't tolerate any sort of lying in her presence.

(I feel like. There are not enough free girls xD which makes Layla a target.)

Slaxt looks up into the sky "Sorry, I just don't want to talk about it... It's not important anyways.."

(Shinji = busting into people's dorms since 2014...)

Yeah, there aren't a lot of girls. My characters don't usually take interest in dating.))

Last edited by a moderator:
"Because it doesn't affect anyone but me" Slaxt sighed and sat back down.

Slaxt saw someone hiding and listening to the conversation, He sighs "Never mind... It's best that I leave." He got up and walked towards the hill.

Han stood up from the bench and walked into the school. He made his way to the confiscated items vault, which was now guarded by an unbreakable door that he had created himself. He walked over to a number pad and entered the password. The door swung open and closed once Han walked through. He walked over to a couch that he had set up and pulled out a Gameboy.

Elizabeth sighed, having finally gathered all of the ingredients necessary to perform a ritual to remove her soul from existence. It had taken her a few hours, but luckily everything she needed could be found in Hell. She sighs, staring at the letter in her hand. She wondered if she would ever be able to get it to Han, but it didn't really matter to her that much.

Layla partedbher lips in protest, but stopped once he walked away. With a disappointed sigh, Layla folded her arms carefully under her chest, allowing herself to settle down on the steps she was standing on. Lowering her voice to a hushed whisper, she blew her breath and spoke to herself. "Is it my fault?...Maybe it is."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back