• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Han shrugged and a knife appeared, balancing on Blue's head. "If you think that you have no meaning, kill yourself." He glanced over at her, no trace of joking in his eyes.

Blue shrugged grabing the knife from her head " thats not a very fast way to go " not joking her eyes were stone grey

Elizabeth turned over onto her side and fell asleep, having nightmares that seemed almost real and scared her immensely. Haiiro sighed, yanking the knife out of her left eye and putting it on her bed. She frowned, looking at herself in a mirror. She quickly grabbed a bandage and wrapped it around her head in a way so that it would cover her left eye but not her right eye. "Better..." She mumbles, wondering why she had stabbed herself in the eye anyway.

Stepping out of the shower, Layla opened the door after wrapping a towel around her body, stepping straight across the hall. Digging through her closet, she simply pulled out an oversized purple sweater and placed it on her still damp body, with her hair sticking slightly to her face. Sighing, she returned to where she left Akira, only to find a note. Shrugging her shoulders, she settled herself to sit on the floor, picking up a single box of chocolates she had forgotten she had in her possession. Shrugging her shoulders, she picked one up in her hand, and prepared to eat it.

...†Akira then sighed and turned back, returning to Layla's room. He walked into Layla's home, figuring she hadn't returned yet†...

Han nodded. "Yeah. But it'll be fun to watch." He chuckled a bit before staring at Blue. "Go ahead. Straight in the heart. You won't go to Heaven, by the way." He shrugged.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]...†Akira then sighed and turned back, returning to Layla's room. He walked into Layla's home, figuring she hadn't returned yet†...

[/QUOTE]
Layla twisted her upper body from her position on the floor, having the small piece of chocolate held tightly between her thumb and index finger in midair, which had halted in the process of entering her lips. This was apparent due to the fact her lips were parted, whilst her gaze fell upon Akira in absolute silence.

Airi-render.png

Han laughed. "Suicide is a one way ticket to Hell. I hope you know that I don't want you to do it. If you really want to, then I need to help you." He looked at her, compassion returning to his eyes.

...†Akira completely froze. His eyes focused on Layla and his mind went blank. He spoke after a few minutes†...

" Oh, you're back? I didn't realize, I thought you might still be in the shower.. "

...†Akira continued looking at her as he continued talking, a slight blush forming on his face†...

" You look beautiful by the way.. "

Haiiro appeared in the school courtyard, sitting down on a bench and staring up at the sky out of boredom. She didn't even want to destroy anything, she was that depressed. Nothing even mattered to her anymore. Elizabeth was nothing more than another casualty to her, and she had lost the will to do anything more than sit there silently, staring at the clouds.

" i just feel lost " she droped the knife, it almost hitting on her foot but she moves in time " i..i dont know what im suppoesed to do , i ran away. i managed to see my mother agaain , my powers are expanding every minute and i feel empty"

Shinji walked around the hallways humming his favourite song wondering i havent seen layla for awhile maybe i should just leave her for good Shinji then looked at the courtyard (Hey @AriaTheWatcher shouldnt there be some kinda festival)

Han walked up to Blue, cupped her face in his hands, and kissed her on the lips. "Don't be lost." He smiled and wrapped her in a tight hug.

(@Sixxx)

Last edited by a moderator:
(Err, why @ZackIsDead?) Haiiro sighs, having to readjust the bandage wrapped around her head to cover left eye so that it didn't slip off. She returned to staring up at the clouds silently. She just simply didn't care about anything.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...†Akira completely froze. His eyes focused on Layla and his mind went blank. He spoke after a few minutes†...
" Oh, you're back? I didn't realize, I thought you might still be in the shower.. "

...†Akira continued looking at her as he continued talking, a slight blush forming on his face†...

" You look beautiful by the way.. "

[/QUOTE]
Layla blinked numerous times, until the word beautiful hit her eardrums. Beginning to protest, she halted upon being shown a blush growing on his cheeks. Thus, she stood up to her feet and approached him, only about a foot width space from her body to his, before extending the piece of chocolate out to touch his lips. " Say 'Ah'"

(Because normally there would be right?)Shinji leaned against the wall

Jin was walking around the hallways wondering what fun he could do haahaha maybe i could prank some people or maybe not

[QUOTE="The Dark Princess]Layla blinked numerous times, until the word beautiful hit her eardrums. Beginning to protest, she halted upon being shown a blush growing on his cheeks. Thus, she stood up to her feet and approached him, only about a foot width space from her body to his, before extending the piece of chocolate out to touch his lips. " Say 'Ah'"

[/QUOTE]
...†Akira blushed more and looked for a moment, confused. He then opened his mouth and spoke†...

" Ah.. "

...†As he did so, he felt sort of embarrassed. His cheeks became slightly more blushed as his eyes remained focused on Layla's. He then thought†...

" Her eyes are beautiful.. "

Sixxx said:
zoey blushes and takes her jacket off and the harness holding her wings tight to her back they were large beautiful black wings that almost touching the ground " its good to not be so judged"
blue shrugs frustrated " i dont know i have no purpose Han you can do so much and i cant i wish ik what i was ment to do" she looks down a little sad
" Beautiful wings..." He looks at them a second then looks back in your eyes cutely smiling. " I'm Kevin" He holds his hand out with black fingernails with scratches all over his hand. He has a small tattoo on his wrist of some writing in cursive. As his teeth grow sharper he waits for you to shake his hand still smiling using his other hand to move pieces of his hair away from his eyes...

Kevin!!!!!! Let me out of here now!!! -She yells out looking around in his eyes trapped

@Sixxx

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...†Akira blushed more and looked for a moment, confused. He then opened his mouth and spoke†...
" Ah.. "

...†As he did so, he felt sort of embarrassed. His cheeks became slightly more blushed as his eyes remained focused on Layla's. He then thought†...

" Her eyes are beautiful.. "

[/QUOTE]
Layla quickly prepared to plopp the piece of chocolate of which she intended to eat for herself, into his mouth. Using the same hand she held the treat with, to hush him by placing it upon his lips vertically. Instead, her plans were headed by the appearance and disappearance of a girl along with her choclate. With a small pout, she tilted her head to the side, observing his blush, but more so curious as to why her chocolate was stolen.

( xD Wow.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back