• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoey showed the girl a delicate fariy in her notebook with elegant wings " just doodling a bit"

Zoey showed the girl a delicate fariy in her notebook with elegant wings " just doodling a bit"

Elizabeth sighs, wondering whether she would even get the chance to initiate phase two of her plan. She was also starting to wonder why Han hadn't checked to see how she was doing in a while, but she started to understand why when she remembered what Haiiro, who was sitting on her bed in her realm silently, had told her.

bblue giggles and rolls over facing him and she huggs him" atleast you know your having kids, us regular folks dont get that luxury "

" It's very pretty doodl-" The blue in her eyes win she gets taller her chest shrinks along with her hair, her ears go away and she is now wearing a red shirt black skinny jeans and red converse with a cute crooked smile she thinks in her head Kevin go away everything is fine I don't need you

He stops smiling and looks at the drawing again, " Very beautiful Zoey" He kind of giggles Kevin!! stop it leave her alone now!!!

blue smiles and hugs him " still it must be nice " blue thought about it all and shurgged , he could see into her future

blue smiles and hugs him " still it must be nice " blue thought about it all and shurgged , he could see into her future

Han nodded and stood up. "Well, I'll leave you alone so you can relax or something." He smiled and waved, appearing by Elizabeth. "Hey, Lizz-" He saw the noose and he calmly walked over to hit. He pulled out his sword and cut the rope. "You're a soul. You can't die, especially in Hell." He chuckled.

Elizabeth sighs, her plan had failed miserably. She was hoping to trick Han and then surprise attack him and get him to give her information. "Yeah, I know." She says calmly. "It's kind of implied by the fact that I'm in Hell." (@Han Alister)

Han chuckled and sat on the couch. "What was all of that about?" He motioned to the cut rope that lie on the ground.

Elizabeth slips the noose off of her neck and sighs. "I don't need to tell you." She says, thinking back to what Haiiro had told her. She wasn't going to tell Han about what her plan was in the hopes of being able to come up with another plan that would actually work this time.

Han frowned. "Fine." He stood up and a portal appeared. "I'll just leave." He walked closer to the portal. "You and your sister are crazy anyways." He muttered.

Elizabeth pauses for a second. "Wait. I have a sister?" She asks, wondering if maybe she could get Han to give her some information without her having to put one of her plans into action. "What is her name?" She asks. "And by the way, I know that you aren't really my boyfriend, and I'm pretty sure that you helping me out is some sort of a trap, some girl with a knife through her left eye told me that."

Han glanced at back at Elizabeth. "I am your boyfriend. But if you don't want me to be..." He shrugged and disappeared through the portal.

Elizabeth sits down on the couch. She wanted to believe Han, but she remembered what Haiiro had said about Han already having a family. She had a nagging feeling in the back of her mind that she had just made a huge mistake.

Nathan had awoken from his slumber, his eyes flickering orange for just a split second. He felt much better than he had the previous night, where he had exerted his powers for quite a while. Getting up from the bed, he prepared to head out of his dorm.

Shade approached the entrance of the high school, feeling uneasy inside. He'd never really been in a social environment before so all of this was new to him. Taking a deep breath, and folding his arms against his chest so he wouldn't trip over his wings, Shade walked forward and into the high school. Hopefully, he wasn't early or something...the last thing he wanted was to get lost the first time he arrived.

Han appeared back at Blue's cabin. He walked into the kitchen and came back out with a Root Beer. He guzzled down the drink and waved at Blue.

[QUOTE="The Dark Princess]
Layla lifted her gaze to stare at Akira upon his outburst. " Really? Is it?" Blinking, she parted her lips, only to place a few noodles into her own mouth.

(Uh-oh. Shinjii getting a girl?)

[/QUOTE]
...†Akira smiled and spoke before continuing to eat†...

" Yeah. It's the best thing I've ever eaten! "

...†Akira then finished the food that was prepared for him and he leaned back against the chair while putting his hands onto his stomach. He spoke†...

" I'm so stuffed. "

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back