• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elizabeth sighs, standing back up. "Because it's all part of my plan." She looks around the room. "It took me hours to find a rope that wasn't too short, and even then I had to cut it because it was too long..." She mumbles angrily.

Jay huffed up the stairs with his bags tired and slow.He fumbled for his keys dropping his suitcase to unlock the door. He picked up his suitcase and walked in dropping all his bags and falling onto the bed nearly asleep.

E shakes her head before standing back up again. "I can not take you to her. I can not betray my original purpose without putting Elizabeth in danger." She says surprisingly calmly. (@BiohazardZERO)

Han stood up from the bed after he kissed the now sleeping Esh. He smiled and wrote a note that he stuck on the wall that said he was going to leave and that if she needed him, then she can just call. He nodded and disappeared. He arrived back at Blue's cabin, for he was pretty hungry. He snapped and became fully clothed in a white tuxedo.

Jay woke up and took a shower changing and brushing his teeth. He walked to the window and saw mores woods "Honestly how much forest can surround this place?" He thought to go head into them so he checked in with the admissions office and headed into the woods.

Blue grabs the rose and appeared in her dorm heading to the woods sshe needed to be free she shifts to a fox and see a boy out there she watched him from behind a tree ,she bright green human eyes looked odd with her red orange fur.

@GudVibz

@Han Alister

(Wow. Leaving Han like that...) Han sighed and pulled out a bag of chips from the pantry and began to eat them. He took a seat on the couch and put his feet on the table.

[QUOTE="Han Alister](Wow. Leaving Han like that...) Han sighed and pulled out a bag of chips from the pantry and began to eat them. He took a seat on the couch and put his feet on the table.

[/QUOTE]
(i didnt see you reply sorry lol , plus blues upset )

blue ran her fingers thro his hair and smiled " move over and tell me about it"

(screw it here)

Zoey walked on campus for the first time sucking on a lolli pop she walked into art and started drawing

Sixxx said:
blue ran her fingers thro his hair and smiled " move over and tell me about it"
(screw it here)

Zoey walked on campus for the first time sucking on a lolli pop she walked into art and started drawing
Im guessing Zoey is me?

E sighs, shaking her head. "I don't know. And please stop yelling, it makes my head hurt John." She says. Elizabeth sighs, finally finding another rope that was just long enough to work for her plan. She set up phase one of her plan again and pretended to be hanging herself, waiting for the time to enact phase 2.

kk\\ I look around in the art room and see the new girl as I sort of walk up to her slowly my eyes shining and without me knowing small cat-like ears grow on my head. As I sit down I sort of sigh, " Hi, m-my name is L-lilith. You c-can call m-me Li-lilly though." She studdered on her words saying them weakly as her eyes try to flash blue but won't as she keeps forcing the color away.

Han scooted over. "So, I found out that I have a daughter...from the future but still mine." He chuckled and closed his eyes.

Zoey looks up from her note book and smiles " hi im Zoey , you can call me zoey the magnificent " she smiled

blue smiled "congrats i think ? "she giggled " dose this mean i can call you big daddy"

She kind of giggles, then slowly her eyes make their way to your notebook, " what are you drawing? " She tilts her head curiously her eyes quickly changing from blue to green.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back