• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
E winces, starting to walk, "There is nothing I can do to help Elizabeth. If she hadn't intervened in the plot against Elizabeth I could do something." She says, hinting at another person being irnvolved in this. (@BiohazardZERO)

(Soooo umm @Metaphysics ya there)Shinji blushed when he saw that he was on a person shinji said "Ummm ....Ummm i think y.....o...u are on top of me"

Han appeared in Blue 's cabin. He walked over to the bed and lied down. "My days are always more interesting without Blue." He muttered before falling asleep.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...†Akira then sat on a nearby chair and began eating the food, soon he spoke†...
" This is so good! "

[/QUOTE]
Layla lifted her gaze to stare at Akira upon his outburst. " Really? Is it?" Blinking, she parted her lips, only to place a few noodles into her own mouth.

(Uh-oh. Shinjii getting a girl?)

(Ok)Shinji woke up opening his eyes seeing that the girl was still on top of him he then said "Ummm hello good morning you are kind of hugging me"

(@Metaphysics)

(Are ya there @Metaphysics)

Han awoke, lying upon Blue 's bed. He slowly stood up and stretched. "I wonder where Blue is." He shrugged and began to do pushups and sit-ups. After a few moments of exercise, he began to pace around, mumbling stuff about daughters and children.

Han nodded. "So, do you want to do anything or do you just want to sit on your throne wearing casual raiment all day?" He chuckled and interlocked his hand with hers.

Han shrugged. "Fun sounds good. My days have been filled with boredom lately. I could use some fun." He laughed and kissed Esh before leaning his head on her shoulder.

Han chuckled. "The bedroom? You want to go to the bedroom?" He laughed and kissed Esh again. "If you want to, I'll be happy to oblige."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back