• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Han lied down on the bed. "Wow, this is comfy." He laughed and rolled over. "I don't really need a nap, but if you want to sleep, then that's fine." He said before closing his eyes.

(Different bed lol) Han pulled Esh on top of him and rubbed his hand up and down her back as he kissed her.

"Why are you doing this to me i cant even see your face maybe you are one of those ugly girls who chase after me"Shinji said as he looked at the sky

What the hell why is a pretty girl after me mostly i chawe the pretty girls shinji thought as he was suprised ane said "Ummm you look pretty"

BiohazardZERO said:
"Tell me. Now." John sighs, and prepares to leave. "Can we stop it?"

(GTG D:)
E nods. "Yes, but we need help from a certain person. She probably will not agree to help us though." Elizabeth sighs, she had been pretending to hang herself for hours now and still the opportunity to put phase 2 of her plan into action had not shown itself. She was starting to fall asleep, which would be very bad considering her current situation.

Elizabeth fell to the ground and growled angrily. "Can you please stop cutting the rope?" She asks, her voice having a twinge of anger and annoyance. "Now I have to go find another one."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back