• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Dark Princess] [I]Layla quickly plopped the piece of chocolate of which she intended to eat for herself said:
tumblr_m82vw5ZOfw1r0dfi3o3_400.jpg.51de9773d4b64c1881b41556621392fb.jpg
[/URL]

Attachments

• tumblr_m82vw5ZOfw1r0dfi3o3_400.jpg
    tumblr_m82vw5ZOfw1r0dfi3o3_400.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 9
Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...†Akira then blinked and the little brown thing was gone. Ge was confused, but at the same time, he kept his gaze on Layla. He spoke†...
" W-What the...? "

...†Akira smiled as he blinked once more. He then spoke while rubbing the back of his head†...

" I haven't got anything as good as what you've done for me, but hopefully this will suffice.. "

...†Akira grabbed Layla's waist gently and leaned in at an attempt to kiss her†...

[/QUOTE]
(Might want to uh. Edit that xD its the candy theifs fault)

[QUOTE="The Dark Princess](Might want to uh. Edit that xD its the candy theifs fault)

[/QUOTE]
((( Done haha xD )))

(im sorry my internt went awol for a momet lol)

Blue hugged him " What am i going to do Han , i dont know what to do "

Zoey smiles" im Zoey " she shakes his hand quickly before picking up the pencil again drawing their faces, half lilly half kevin

(@Han Alister @ motoemo )

Kevin faces the other the way and hits his fist against his head thinking Stupid!! Shut up Lilly!! He looks at the picture and sighs

Han shrugged. "You can be happy." He smiled and sat her down on the couch before sitting next to her. "You can be very very happy. Please." He kissed her cheek.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...†Akira then blinked and the little brown thing was gone. He was confused, it was evident due to the fact that he looked around. He brought his gaze back on to Layla. He spoke†...
" What the...? What just happened? "

...†Akira's face then lit up and a blush shone as he thought of something and soon a smile broke out. He spoke while rubbing the back of his head†...

" I haven't got anything as good as what you've done for me, but hopefully this will suffice.. "

...†Akira grabbed Layla's waist gently and leaned in at an attempt to kiss her†...

[/QUOTE]
Layla blinked, straightening her facial expressions to that of a confused child. Shrugging her shoulders in response t his first question, she shifted her gaze to glance around the room for a few seconds, before being interrupted by his second statement. "What will-" Immediately, his hand grabbed her waist, but in a gentle manner, which made her cheeks flush slightly with a light shade of pink. His action, followed by his preparedness to kiss her, caused her to freeze. She said nothing, but simply allowed her eyelids to shelter over her irises, awaiting to make contact with his lips against her own.

...†Akira then kissed her in a deep, passionate technique. He wanted to properly thank her, and also to show that he loved her, without having to express it with words. He truly believed actions speak louder than words, so he kissed her. As he did so, he held her close, not wanting to let go. To Akira, this was the woman he wanted to spend his life with. The woman that he wanted to start a family with some day. His posture was relaxed, his eyes were closed. He had completely blocked out the world around him. To Akira, all that mattered was the present. It was only himself and her in his little world. Layla was the only person he could ever truly interact with and talk to. Not as a demon, but as a being overall. His one and only love. He had only dreamed of this day, however now it was a reality†...

" i realize i can be happy i just have to work on the how part" she put her head on his shoulder " idont know what to do"

zoey smiles and keeps drawing while they fight inside their mind

Han nodded. "I don't know either. My life isn't a gentle breeze, you know? I have crazy goddesses who either want to kill me or won't believe me and I have a daughter....from the future." He sighed and began to stroke Blue's hair.

Kevin starts growling and the fighting stops, " Sorry, Zoey. I've got to go... Lilly wants back" He sighs in disappointment

My hair gets longer my teeth aren't sharp me eyes go green I get shorter and my shirt stays the same the scratches on my hands go away but the tattoo stays

I hate you Kevin!!! -She yells in her mind her growling also

@Sixxx

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]...†Akira then kissed her in a deep, passionate technique. He wanted to properly thank her, and also to show that he loved her, without having to express it with words. He truly believed actions speak louder than words, so he kissed her. As he did so, he held her close, not wanting to let go. To Akira, this was the woman he wanted to spend his life with. The woman that he wanted to start a family with some day. His posture was relaxed, his eyes were closed. He had completely blocked out the world around him. To Akira, all that mattered was the present. Only himself and her†...

[/QUOTE]
Layla slowly rose to her toes, both arms becoming limo by the second. She hasn't felt such an embrace in so long, well in fact, almost never at all. This one man, who wanted her, and only her to himself, all for the one simple thing she did for him. Squeezing her eyelids shut while he kissed her, she slowly allowed her own body to become loose in his grasp, numerous thoughts accumulating through her consciousness as the time flew by.

" i must be so easy to deal with " she said looking up at him with a grin ." i had this idea in my mind about how coming to this school would be and its not how it was supposed to turn out , some things turned out really well and other thing i dont see coming anytime soon"

Zoey nodds and smiles " hi lilly , wanna fill me in there?" she watches the transformation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back