• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Han nodded and lied down on the couch. "Well, I hope that your life has been much better here on Genesis." He smiled. "You know, you don't ever have to leave this world. There are shops in the towns that sell clothing and food."

...†Some time flew past, as Akira slowly leaned back, breaking the kiss and loosening his grip, allowing his arms to fall by his side. He spoke, his tone being gentle, and the same smile appearing on his face. It seemed liked Akira wasn't a Demon at all, just by the way he acted. He seemed to only act like this when around Layla. This was the way he was, deep in his soul. But at the same time, he had a dark side within him, like most Demons do. He just hadn't had the right circumstances to which it had ever been used. The rage that could be activated if anything happened to his love. He felt nothing but love towards Layla†...

" I hope that was a proper thank you. I also wanted to show you that I do love you a lot. I was told actions speak louder than words, so I just went for it.. "

[QUOTE="Han Alister](Dudeeeee.....it made my eyes water. The beauty of love. *wipes eye with handkerchief*)

[/QUOTE]
((( Really? I just focused on the small details and what Akira was subconsciously thinking xD . I was listening to this [media]

[/media] which kinda put ideas into my head haha *I said, rubbing the back of my head*)))

"i know but some times its nice to go to earth . genisis is amazing and i thank you for leting me live in your world , literally" blue smiles down at him " want some grub?" she say starting to get up , she needed to distract her self from her real problems, she couldnt deal with now

[QUOTE="The Dark Princess](I feel like crying DX)

[/QUOTE]
((( Sorry .·´¯`(>▂<)´¯`·. )))

Han shook his head. "All you need is some alone time. Time to relax." He smiled and stood up. "I'll be back in maybe an hour." He disappeared and arrived in Esh's bedroom. He climbed into bed and snuggled close to Esh.

Layla slowly allowed her eyelids to raise and reveal her glistening irises, peering directly upon his face. She didn't know much of what to make of what just happened between them, or what to do next. Her thoughts were only interrupted by his speaking after a few seconds of silence. " T-That...was...fine. They do.." Layla was quiet, shifting her gaze down towards her fumbling hands, while lowering her voice to a hushed whisper. "Are you...serious?"

...†Akira continued smiling, as his abnormal hearing caught what she seemed to whisper†...

" Of course. I would never lie to you. To me, you are a part of my soul, someone that I can share anything with. I love and respect you, and I wouldn't have it any other way. You are the sun to my world and the air I breathe. You are everything to me.. "

Layla went silent for a few moments, surpressing her emotional urges. She simply nodded her head and blinked her irises in response to his confession. "Then promise me one thing Akira...don't leave my side." Layla spoke in a soft, but serious tone of voice. If he were to say these things to her, being she was everything to him. Before admitting her own heartfelt feelings, she had to be sure. It seemed extreme, but not every guy would respond in the same way.

blue sighed that was the last thing she wanted but he was gone she walked over to the knife that had fallen onto the floor and picked it up looking at it closely

" Naturally.. "

...†Akira said, his tone still being gentle, with a hint of seriousness. He still had the smile on his face and his overall aura was lighter than usual and more vibrant. For a moment, it could be mistaken for an Angel's aura. He continued to speak as his gaze remained on Layla†...

" I will never leave your side, this I promise. I
n your smile I see something more beautiful than the stars, something that makes me, the Dark Lord, feel this intense emotion called love. I won't allow anything to happen to you, so long as I breathe. No matter how far you fly, you’ll forever remain the most treasured person in the world to me. I will be your sword, and hopefully, you can be my shield. This is why I promise, never to leave your side. "

Last edited by a moderator:
Slaxt got up bored of laying on the ground all day. He got up and popped into his room a second later. He went to the couch, he sat down and turned on the TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back