• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Layla simply nodded, examining his wings with curious irises. "Nope. I can't mind. I am one myself." Shrugging her shoulders Layla was interrupted by a text from Shinjii. Blowing her breath, she tossed the phone behind her back, allowing it to fall from the roof. (There.)

Elizabeth looks around, having no idea where she was or how she had gotten there. She couldn't even remember her name. She stood up and started walking around hell aimlessly, wondering if she could find out anything about herself.

The Dark Princess][I]Layla simply nodded said:
tumblr_static_a8bd94ce0438b20e66c260312f148d4a.jpg.e07e86fbbda531d75c115c71fc7621fe.jpg
[/URL]

Attachments

• tumblr_static_a8bd94ce0438b20e66c260312f148d4a.jpg
    tumblr_static_a8bd94ce0438b20e66c260312f148d4a.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 79
Layla stood silent for a few moments, before hopping forward, slightly leaning her upper body downward whilst speaking of the idea popping into her head upon his sleepy announcement. "My domain to sleep?" She curious as to if he would accept her offer, plus the fact she owed him, again.

Shiina-Mashiro.jpg

Han nodded his thanks and quickly devoured the food. "Thanks." He muttered before setting the bowl on the table.

(@Sixxx)

Last edited by a moderator:
E sighs. "I am not doing anything to her John. Someone destroyed one of the rune circles, which should have destroyed her soul. Thanks to me she is still alive, although she will have probably lost almost all of her memories." (@BiohazardZERO)

Shinji woke up on the roof not knowing what happened Then shinji remembered haaaaah it been a while maybe i should visit layla Shinji then went to her dorm room and knocked saying "Layla are you there"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...†Akira continued to look at her. He replied as he then looked around†...
" Sure. You lead the way, Layla. However I have a question- "

...†Akira said as he raised his left arm, pointing his index finger to the sky, in an attempt propose a question†...

View attachment 96786

" Can I use your shower first? I haven't had one since this morning, so I feel dirty. "

...†Akira then laughed lightly†...

----------------------

@The Dark Princess

[/QUOTE]
"A shower? Mhm." Layla giggled quietly, nodding her head. The fact he felt so comfortable with asking for such, or whatever it was, made her laugh.

Layla then turned on her heels, making her way to the door of the roof. She stopped, turning her upper body slightly to look back at him. "Are you coming?"

happy_mashiro_shiina_by_gabrielwillames-d6ke4vt.jpg

ZackIsDead said:
Shinji woke up on the roof not knowing what happened Then shinji remembered haaaaah it been a while maybe i should visit layla Shinji then went to her dorm room and knocked saying "Layla are you there"
( xD Shes not back in her room yet.)

(No i was just ya know trying to get shinji angry about layla)Shinji knocked but couldnt hear anything he went and leaned on a wall and thought Lately Layla has been ignoring what is happening with my life is she tricking me what is wrong with her I need to talk with her Shinji then closed his eyes and thank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back