• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Han Alister](The attic ftw)
Han sat up next to Blue. He kissed her cheek before resting his head on her shoulder.

[/QUOTE]
((( I had surveillance cameras put into my bedroom, as well as being locked in. I was just happy the toilet was built into my room haha. )))

[QUOTE="The Dark Princess]Layla giggled, gently raising her hands, only to extend her index fingers and begin poking at his back. " Obviously. I'm curious though."

[/QUOTE]
...†Akira laughed even more. He turned around and looked at her. He then spoke in a confused tone†...

" Curious? About what? "

@The Dark Princess

Last edited by a moderator:
(•_•)

<) )/ all the single ladies

/ \

(•_•)

\( (> all the single ladies

/ \

(•_•)

<) )/ oh oh oh

/ \

Dat dance doe!!! :P \\\

E sighs, speaking to John inside of her mind. "Even though he wont help us I may know a way to fix the situation." Elizabeth sat up, unable to recall anything that had happened recently. It was as if her memories were being slowly erased. (@BiohazardZERO)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I had surveillance cameras put into my bedroom, as well as being locked in. I was just happy the toilet was built into my room haha. )))
...†Akira laughed even more. He turned around and looked at her. He then spoke in a confused tone†...

" Curious? About what? "

@The Dark Princess

[/QUOTE]
Layla ceased her poking actions, straightening her posture to an angle of which she could see his face clearly. "Your actions. They, surprise me, and I believe you may be a...angel of some sort? Or perhaps something I'm not aware of?" Layla then titled her head slightly to the side, patiently awaiting his response to her accusation.

(So dead when han isn't here WTF IS THIS MADNESS)

(•_•)

<) )/ all the single ladies

/ \

(•_•)

\( (> all the single ladies

/ \

(•_•)

<) )/ oh oh oh

/ \

@Slaxt can you dance this good?\\

E takes control back again and bows. "I am sorry for allowing John to hassle you." She says calmly before walking away from The Watcher. Haiiro sighs and goes back to her realm. (@BiohazardZERO)

(JELLY @The Dark Princess Take your phone and throw it I dare you!)

The Dark Princess][I]Layla ceased her poking actions said:
0333.jpg.f75b5ffe3ae9c16cae10ba19256d1f12.jpg
[/URL]

Attachments

• 0333.jpg
    0333.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 58
Last edited by a moderator:
BiohazardZERO said:
"And... you go back. Great. Now stuck in a hostile body, and everyone is going to..." He keeps on complaining.
E sighs angrily. "John, shut up, I have a plan...although it might fail..." she frowns. "By now Elizabeth will have lost most of her memories..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back