• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue smiles and pets him before standing up " i love babies ,human babies,animal babys i love them a child is the we most innocent sweet thing

Han scoffed. "I was an evil and cruel child." He laughed before placing the pup on the floor. "They had to chain me to a wall." He nodded.

[QUOTE="Han Alister]Han scoffed. "I was an evil and cruel child." He laughed before placing the pup on the floor. "They had to chain me to a wall." He nodded.

[/QUOTE]
// I got chained to a chair when I was 5 because I kept on running away xD \\

Blue looked down . she had been chained to the wall as well.she threw a ball and the puppy to chased it she sat by his feet

motoemo said:
// I got chained to a chair when I was 5 because I kept on running away xD \\
My sister locked me in our basement

Sixxx said:
Blue looked down . she had been chained to the wall as well.she threw a ball and the puppy to chased it she sat by his feet

My sister locked me in our basement
My brother locked me in his closet

( not even close)

blue runs her hands through his hair and kisses his forehead "you seem so tired , whats up ? your an omnipotent archangel" she said with a slight giggle " i didnt think you could get tired"

Han sighed. "It's the poor connection to Heaven. Horrible service." He chuckled a little. "Even the strongest of beings become weak without a source of power."

"well how can we fix it ?" she said rubbing his back slightly smiling , she loved being the caring loving one " when was the last time you had a meal?"

(ok so that i win this . one time i yelled in the brothers face and i told him to shurt up and her punched me in the head and i hit him with a pasta strainer)

Sixxx said:
"well how can we fix it ?" she said rubbing his back slightly smiling , she loved being the caring loving one " when was the last time you had a meal?"

(ok so that i win this . one time i yelled in the brothers face and i told him to shurt up and her punched me in the head and i hit him with a pasta strainer)
Pasta strainer? I hit my brother with his beer bottles and cologne. He threw me in my room locked the door and sprayed all of his cologne that I hate at the door and it filled my room. It was gross!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back