• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
E pauses for a second and stands up. "You could stay. I will allow you to share my current body, despite the fact that it might hurt me specifically." She says calmly, not trusting herself. (@BiohazardZERO)

E sighs, sending all of Elizabeth's memories over to John, mostly the ones that had to do with important things in her life. She stands up, having a bit of trouble keeping her balance. (@BiohazardZERO)

[QUOTE="The Dark Princess]Layla stopped moving, now changing her sense of direction. She didn't want him to leave, but she couldn't stop him from his will. With a small sigh, she followed behind him, quietly leaning her forehead against his back whilst he did whatever he did. She whispered in a hushed tone for only him and herself to hear. "Akira....you're an idiot."

[/QUOTE]
...†Akira let out a small laugh†...

" I'm sorry, I don't really pick up on these types of things. "

((( I'm heading off, I'm starting to get pretty tired. I'm probably gonna go for a nap haha. See ya! )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...†Akira let out a small laugh†...

" I'm sorry, I don't really pick up on these types of things. "

[/QUOTE]
Layla giggled, gently raising her hands, only to extend her index fingers and begin poking at his back. " Obviously. I'm curious though."

Last edited by a moderator:
Blue walked to her dormg, a tiny great dane puppy walking beside her on a leash . she grabed the puppy and her bag with full arms and appeared at her cabin were she set puppy down .and set all her bags on the counter with a smile . the little fella sat at her legs with big blue eyes looking up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back