• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haiiro stands up and starts to walk away. She was starting to feel sick to her stomach. E pauses for a second, remembering the rune circle. "I am unfortunately unable to. The only one who can fix this is him." She says, pointing in the general direction of The Watcher without turning around.

E shrugs, not knowing how to help Elizabeth without first doing what The Watcher required of her. She silently sits down.

The Watcher sighs angrily. "What...is...the...deal?" He asks angrily, wondering how John was controlling E considering E was able to get rid of John at any given moment if John took her over.

///// I was wondering if I could join in with anyone because I'm getting pretty bored just sitting here reading the comments waiting for a place I can join in. And all of the comments I post are always getting ignored, but I get it since there is no basic way for anyone to join in. :P \\\\\

Han shrugged. "I still don't like him. He's too small." He laughed. "If he bites me even once, he's gone." He pointed to the mongrel.

Do want the girl to be a flirty date worthy gril or just a buddie?

Blue smiles "he's a baby still he wont be big for a while , i have to train him and stuff " blue frowns , she loved babies and a puppy was as close as she would getfor a long time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back