• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
It narrowly dodges, almost getting crushed. Some of the liquid has turned white, and won't move. "Careful! You can kill me like that... And my memories?! Freaking Watcher..."

Blue frowned a little as she realized she really did bore him she curled up into the blanket that cover her a bit more , in deep thought wondering if he enjoyed anything in life and she started to feel a little sad

E attempts to stomp on John again. "Correct, I contain a perfect copy of all of your memories." She says, her voice completely lacking emotion. "Elizabeth is the last piece necessary to resurrect him. Haiiro is going to die soon, so one of the necessary sacrifices is pretty much out of the way." It says, going off an a random tangent.

Han stood up. "Love is still an emotion of mine." He winked. "I should head back to Earth. My power drains a lot quicker than it used to." He waved and appeared on top of a building, overlooking E and John. He sighed and shook his head, sitting on the edge of the roof with his feet dangling off the edge.

Layla simply nodded her head in a slow motion, slowly taking a few steps back from Akira. At the moment, she felt the need to be alone, although she hated it just as much as being underestimated by others. She continued to keep her silence, but shook her head whilst doing so.

The Watcher appeared behind Han, having been hidden in the shadows the whole time. "Hello Han." He says calmly. Elizabeth sighs, Hell wasn't such a bad place, boring, but not bad.

John dodges her foot, starting to crawl away. He suddenly realizes something. "I won't give up. I won't." John attempts to go inside her again.

The Dark Princess][I]Layla simply nodded her head in a slow motion said:
vlcsnap-2010-09-17-21h47m59s101-600x337.jpg.ac2eee227aae832bc0539fe2f56244ee.jpg
[/URL]

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2010-09-17-21h47m59s101-600x337.jpg
    vlcsnap-2010-09-17-21h47m59s101-600x337.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 47
E attempts to expel John from her body. "Get out or I remove Elizabeth and myself from existence." She says inside of her mind, the pain getting worse and worse as the seconds tick by.

blue nodds and goes up stairs and gets dressed she didnt want to stay in the cabin all day , she grabed her wallet and her rose and appeared in her dorm , she sighed and took the bus the the city where she walked around for hours, she bough some clothing and some stuff take Genesis more fun and then she walked by a box full of yips and tiny barks and she back tracked . A woman sat next to the box and smiled at blues interest " would you like a puppy? they are free" blues eyes light up as she looked at the little fur balls

Layla stopped moving, now changing her sense of direction. She didn't want him to leave, but she couldn't stop him from his will. With a small sigh, she followed behind him, quietly leaning her forehead against his back whilst he did whatever he did. She whispered in a hushed tone for only him and herself to hear. "Akira....you're an idiot."

"You want to hurt others? You really want that? Don't hurt other people. If you hate me, then kill me. But other people don't deserve the pain I had. They just don't." John exits, depressed. The blood shifts once more. "Choose."

E pauses for a second and stands there silently, checking through her memories to see what the right decision is. She sighs, sitting down. "Alright, I will not hurt anyone else." She says calmly, hoping that John didn't try to remove the seal. If John did then she would cease to exist, Elizabeth's body would explode, and Elizabeth's soul would be removed from existence.

"Even humans. If you kill one, I will drag myself from hell, and come after you." John stayed still, upset. "Not like the first time I died..."

blue picks up a little boy puppy and finds a pet store and buys a bag of puppy chow , a collar ,leash, a name tag, a few toys the puppy liked and she smiled petting the little fella , he had huge paws so she kew he would be a big boy some day han i got a puppy she said into his mind as she walked along, the puppie walk on the leash and carring a ton of bags

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back