• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Han shook his head. "Nah, I think I'm good for now." He smiled and Michael, in canary form, appeared on his shoulder. Fang appeared on the table, managing to crush it under his weight in the process which made Han laugh.

Blue flinches and shakes her head and starts walking upstairs mubbleing something as she walked she sighed and ploped onto her bed listening for han

motoemo said:
okay thank you <3 \\
I have to make her fun

Elizabeth shrugs, finding somewhere to sit down and sitting down silently. Nothing was able to help her remember anything, which annoyed her massively. A single name popped into her head, although she didn't know who that person was. "Han Alister? Where have I heard that name before?" She says to herself.

Han chuckled and followed Blue upstairs. He lied down beside her, laying on his side to face her. "I'll make you a new table later on." He smiled before rolling onto his other side. "I'm sorry but I'm going to take a nap. Wake me up when you find something interesting to do." He said as he closed his eyes.

Sixxx said:
Blue flinches and shakes her head and starts walking upstairs mubbleing something as she walked she sighed and ploped onto her bed listening for han

I have to make her fun
I guess but why do you have to?\\

Blue sighed . she hated when he did that she opened the window and jumped out turning into a large bird and starts to fly away

Han glanced over at the open window and shrugged. "Guess she doesn't want to hang out right now." Since her wasn't even tired, he stood up and stretched. "I wonder how Elizabeth is doing." He muttered before appearing next to Elizabeth. "Hey."

Elizabeth yelps in surprise and backs up a few steps. To her Han seemed familiar, but she couldn't remember. "Who...who are you?" She asks nervously.

Han frowned. "Who am I?" He chuckled a little and shook his head. "I'm your boyfriend, silly." He smiled and attempted to hug Elizabeth.

Elizabeth gives Han a confused look, wondering why she couldn't remember him at all. "I have a boyfriend?" She mumbles under her breath, wondering what the hell was going on and wondering where she was.

Han stopped trying to hug Elizabeth and sadness filled his eyes. "You don't remember?" He looked down at the ground. "Something must have messed with her memory." He mumbled before looking back up at Elizabeth. "I'm not going to lose you." Is all he said before sitting on a nearby rock.

Elizabeth sighs, pacing around in a circle for a little while before deciding to ask Han a question. "There's one thing I remember, a name. I don't know who the name belongs to though. Do you know a person named Han Alister?" She asks, kind of hesitant to do so.

Han glanced up at Elizabeth and sighed. "I'm Han." He muttered before looking back to the ground. "Han Alister." He nodded.

Elizabeth sighs, returning to pacing around in a circle. "There has to be some reason why I am here...wherever here is..." She says to herself, trying to think of a logical explanation as to why the only thing she could remember was Han's name.

Han stood up and rolled his eyes. "Welcome to Hell, baby." He motioned to the area around them. "Come one. I know of a place that you can rest. It's just over the hill and through the woods." He smiled and held out his hand.

Elizabeth nods, taking Han's hand. She couldn't remember why, but the fact that the place she was in was called Hell freaked her out for some reason. She sighed, angry about not being able to remember anything, especially her name.

Han walked Elizabeth to a moderate sized brick house. He opened the door and walked inside. It was obviously vacant for a while, for the furniture was covered with dust. He walked over to the couch and flapped his wings, causing a large gust of air that blew the dust away. He sat down on the couch. "It's comfy so I'm sure you can get a good rest here." He smiled.

Elizabeth stared at Han's wings for a couple of seconds, not having payed attention to them before. She walked inside, looking around for a bit. "Thank you Han." She says, giving him a faint smile. She sat down next to Han. "Err...I know this sounds like a stupid question to ask, but do you know what my name is?" She asks, kind of embarrassed to be asking someone what her name is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back