• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Han laughed. "Yeah. Your name is Elizabeth." He kissed her cheek and lied down, resting his head on her lap. His wings folded against his back and he let out a sigh. "We met whenever you tried to kill me but then I saved you from imminent death and then we started dating." He chuckled. "Not how many people fall in love, but I'll take it."

"Tried to kill?..." She mumbles under her breath, wondering why she would have tried to kill anyone. She smiles, glad that she knew her name at least. An image flashed through her head for a split second, a picture of her and three other people, their faces blurry. It looked like she was laughing about something. She shook her head, wondering what had just happened. E sighs, sitting down and staring at the ground. "She's better off without her memories and all of the pain they've caused her." She mumbles, wondering if she was right.

Han nodded. "I'll leave you alone to sleep or whatever. I stocked the fridge with food." He said and stood up. "Even though you don't remember me, I still love you." He sighed and disappeared, reappearing in his dorm room.

Elizabeth sighed, she felt oddly sad that Han had left. She lays down, staring at the ceiling silently and desperately trying to remember her past. She couldn't remember anything, and that honestly scared her. She started to wonder if maybe there was a reason she had forgotten, but she couldn't figure out what it might be.

Han looked over at Michael, who just appeared on his couch. "Go keep Elizabeth company." He said just before Michael appeared on Elizabeth's lap in kitten form. He purred and curled up in a ball.

Elizabeth glances at Michael and smiles, wondering where Michael had come from. She returned her focus to the ceiling, pondering how to get her memories back. Haiiro appeared back on Earth in the school's courtyard and sat down on a bench, obviously in pain. She knew what had happened, she had been poisoned, but she refused to believe that he would do that to her. She was his cousin, so he didn't have a reason to do that to her, and she had always been on his side.

Han walked over to his couch and lied down. He sighed and used his wings as a pillow. "How in the hell am I going to get Lizzy's memory back." He muttered. "I can't lose her."

Haiiro quickly made her way over to Han's dorm and dropped a letter outside of his dorm room that basically told him that she was dying due to poisoning and that said goodbye. She knocks on Han's door and disappears back to her realm. Elizabeth sighs, slowly drifting off to sleep. She told herself that she would try to figure it all out when she woke up.

Han heard the knock and walked to the door. He opened it and looked around before noticing the letter. He bent down and picked it up. He opened it and read it. "Dying?" He mumbled before appearing in front on Haiiro. "DYING?!" He exclaimed.

[QUOTE="The Dark Princess]
"A shower? Mhm." Layla giggled quietly, nodding her head. The fact he felt so comfortable with asking for such, or whatever it was, made her laugh.
Layla then turned on her heels, making her way to the door of the roof. She stopped, turning her upper body slightly to look back at him. "Are you coming?"

happy_mashiro_shiina_by_gabrielwillames-d6ke4vt.jpg

( xD Shes not back in her room yet.)

[/QUOTE]
...†Akira smiled as she spoke. He then replied, with the smile still on his face. As he replied, he walked towards her and the door†...

" Sure. "

...He opened the door and held it open. He then spoke†...

" Ladies first. "

----------------

@The Dark Princess

((( I'll normally be on around this time. )))

(Ahm up peeps)

Diel looked up the large building that was the school and did what she normally did. She approached the door and lightly touched the door. Said door went flying, its hinges destroyed and sporting cracks and splinters. "Huh...a bit weak today..."

[QUOTE="Han Alister]Han heard the knock and walked to the door. He opened it and looked around before noticing the letter. He bent down and picked it up. He opened it and read it. "Dying?" He mumbled before appearing in front on Haiiro. "DYING?!" He exclaimed.

[/QUOTE]
Haiiro rolls her eyes. "So? We aren't dating anymore so why do you care?" She asks, honestly confused. "It's not like my life matters." She says calmly, sitting down on her bed.

Han sat by Haiiro and kissed her cheek. "Because I care about you, Haiiro." He smiled. "I can't let you go" He rested his head on her shoulder. "I rather die."

Haiiro pushes Han away. "Drop the act Han, or do you think I don't know about Elizabeth being your one and only, or was that a lie?" She says, genuinely confusing herself. She doubles over in pain, feeling like she was on fire from the inside. (@Han Alister)

Han put his hands on Haiiro's shoulders. "I was under the influence of Sun Fire. Cas was mainly the one on control. That's why I had to get Demonic Fire. Makes me more of an archdemon with the powers of an archangel." He shrugged.

Haiiro sighs. "Well go and tell Elizabeth that. Oh wait, she's lost her memories." She grins, giving off a slightly evil and malicious aura. "And she's trapped in Hell due to two rune circles." She says surprisingly calmly.

Layla nodded, sliding past him and disappearing through the door. Upon walking through the doorway, she stood firm at the door of her room, turning her gaze to look behind her, waiting for Akira's arrival. Usually, she would telepot through her normal rings of fire, but due to her early battles not long ago, she decided it be best she simply use a portal.

Esh felt a familiar presence enter the school and smiled. She was there. Diel roamed the corridors, looking for someone, anyone. She gave off an aura of absolute power that's very hard to ignore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back