• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elizabeth opened one eye when she felt Han laying on top of her and smiled, still trying to fall back asleep. The nightmare kept playing over and over aain in her head, keeping her from sleeping. She felt an odd feeling wash over her, one that was the main reason she had become an asassain. Bloodlust. She tried not to give in to her bloodlust and shut her eyes, trying her hardest to fall asleep. She knew that if she gave into it she would end up doing the same thing that had happened two years ago, and she didnt want that to happen ever again.

Han snuggled closer to Elizabeth, still lying on top of her. His knee was placed directly between her legs and his head was resting on top of her breasts. He snored lightly.

Elizabeth blushed a bit, wondering if she would be able to get up without Han noticing. She shook those thouhts out of her mind and shut her eyes, trying to think of boring things so that she could fall asleep.

Han yawned and woke up. He looked at where he was laying and he quickly jumped up. "Elizabeth! I'm so sorry. I was very tired." He laughed and rubbed the back of his head.

Elizabeth smiled, sitting up. "It's fine Han." She says, glad that Han was finally awake. Her bloodlust was starting to overwhelm her, and she went completely silent.

Han frowned. "That look in your eyes. I recognize it. I used to see it every day that I looked into a mirror." He pointed outside. "These people were made to die. Go ahead and let off some steam."

Elizabeth shakes her head, she wasnt going to allow herself to give in again. "No...If I do it'll only make things worse...once you start to get a taste for killing you just want more..." she says, starting to get a headache.

Han kissed Elizabeth. "Try your best to ignore it then." He lied down beside her. "Just focus on me." He smiled and wrapped his arms around her. "Nothing else. Just me."

( Sorry princess you were probs waiting for me D; )

(OHHH NOOO..These drugs are so good I can't stop *dies*)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back