• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
blue just about snarled " i cant believe you " she wiped away her tears and ran down stairs shaking ,she shook so hard she started the fall and she shifted into an enormous bear and ran outside she ran and slammed into a tree so hard it knocked over she clawed at it hurt the grass around her died and the bear layed on the ground moaning and before turning back human sobbing .blue wasnt one to get angry and she wasnt normaly the one to sob , tear up yes but not sob

Han appeared next to Blue. "I am sorry. I didn't want to ruin you any more with visions of your father's death. He is gone now." He hugged her tightly. "Please don't be angry at me. I'm trying to help you. If you would've killed him, I doubt that I could keep a reserved spot for you in Heaven."

" He didnt deserve such an easy end" she said sobbing against his chest her mind opened up and aweful memories of her father opened up in his mind the beating the torcher the mind games , im killing her mother him killing Blues baby sister after blues mother died . a beautiful 2 year old that did nothing wrong blue saw it all " he deserved a slow end Han.... Whats gonna happen to him now He gose to hell? you showed me how its not so awful remember ?"

Han shook his head. "He's going to Heaven." He looked away but then back at Blue. "People change." He pointed to himself. "I killed my parents, I burned down the palace in hell which killed tons of people in the process, I slaughtered humans for my own gain. Do I deserve a slow and painful death, Blue? Do I?"

"im showing you an unchanged man" blue walked in to the house and pointed to a blood stain on the carpet it looked like there wasnt even an attempt to clean it up because there wasnt " this is where my mother died" she kept walking and opened up a pink nursery brown blood stains on the walls from the old blood ,same thing with the lack of trying to clean it , even left the bloody knife on the floor " Annabell...." she clicked on his old computer, and there on the screen was an updated flyer for the hunters he sent after her, updated age ,estimated height and weight" hes still sending then out hunting because this document was edited 4 days ago" blue grabed Hans arm and dragged him to her old room . the room was bare . two chains on awall where her kept her .and all around the chains there was old blood and dents in the wall. not a toy in sight except the little pink bunny blue carried when she was young,that han saw in her flash back of her mother. the old bunny sat just out of reach of the chains " a child who couldnt get the one thing that might comfort her " blue said looking at the bunny like it was still out of reach " a man who changed would of hide the crimes"

(@Han Alister )

Han pulled out the hunting flyer from his pocket. "Who do you think keeps updating him?" He chuckled and shook his head. "It makes things more interesting if you're constantly in danger." He laughed.

Celia walked to the bunker she had once known, looking around. Damn Haiiro... destroying things... She uses shadow manipulation to fix one of the consoles, finding... only one other member. Mobius One...

Mobius One. Shot down. It couldn't happen! No! He fell to the Earth, crashing into the school, severely injured... He drew his pistol, and waited for people. It will not end like this...

blue steps back shaking tears welling up in her eyes she wanted to slap him but she wanted to go home more" t-take me to my cabin p-please"

Han nodded. "Sorry." He muttered and they appeared in her cabin. Han was already walking away. "Bye, Blue. I might move to Heaven so don't worry, you don't need to see me again."

Blue sat down " i dont want to lose you , your my friend ....i i i just i think i deserve answers dont you think?" she saw him walking away " come back here....please Han" she patted the sofa next to her

Blue sat down " i dont want to lose you , your my friend ....i i i just i think i deserve answers dont you think?" she saw him walking away " come back here....please Han" she patted the sofa next to her

Han turned around and sat in the chair near the couch. "I don't have answers. I was bored so I gave your father info about you. That's about it." He shrugged.

" how long ago did you start doing that" blue said siting on the couch ,she wiggled in the seat until she was comfortable

Han was silent for a moment. "Since you told me about your past." He got off of the wall and stabbed his knife into the wall. "No more questions. He's gone now."

blue winced its probally why he put her on genisis she thought blue walked up to han and hugged him tight " your an asshole" he says into his chest with a weak smile " dont stay away Han , your my friend i dont want you disappearing on me "

Han returned the hug and sighed. "I'll stay." He smiled. "I know I shouldn't ask this, but can I sleep here for tonight. All of that teleporting around has got me exhausted." He laughed. "I'll just sleep on the couch and I'll be gone in the early morning."

blue nodds" of course you can Han , your always welcomre here , if you need me ill be upstairs, doors open" and walks upstairs ad sat on the bed and looked sad . she didnt move hours pasted and she looked like a depressed statue the land around the cabin starts to wilt ,

Elizabeth yawned, she had fallen asleep but couldn't remember when. She opened her eyes and sat up, looking around the room and wondering why she had fallen asleep on the couch. There was no sign of Han so she layed back down, trying to fall back asleep even though she couldnt go back to sleep after the nightmare she'd had.

Han woke up on Blue's couch and rubbed his eyes. He stood up and stretched. "I did say I would leave early." He appeared on top of Elizabeth with his head buried into her chest, already asleep.

Jin got out of Shinjis body and went to find some snacks from other room he noticed two presences awake (elizabath and han)Jin got near and knocked on the door

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back