• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
(IM ALIVE coffees ,6 mountain dews and later and im shaking , guys i wacthed all the starwars movies today for extra credit for english , at the school and it was so much fun , i wish i coud be a senior again just for that :D , Blue was cool witht he Han dating many girls thing , dating is not a realtionship and many fail to see that . expect many typos tonight ? whats going on here is every one whats happened???)

Shinji woke up in her room and he stood up and noticed that layla hasnt come yet where the hell is Layla Shinji thought and realized a friend had comeover into his body it was Jin his alter ego who likes murdering well hello there shinji looks like you are having a problem what is it you can tell me Jin said in his mind Shinji then said to Jin "Jin is that you i thought that you were away for some business"Shinji said then Jin said I can help you......Then shinji said that "I feel like something is happening and.....and...I want to kill......"Shinji said that and Jin stayed in silence....Shinji then got worried and then went outside and called out "Layla!Layla!"

Blue wakes up in her cabin sore and sick . the events of yesterday came flooding back to her , she was hard on elizabeth during training but blue didnt move , she thought about Hans promise about her father and sighed , wondering when it would be . she rolled over and spit blood into the trash can and collapsed onto the bed exhusted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back